What it do?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
It prevents players from rotate the item in the item frames with right click.
It's intended for a lobby/hub servers that uses item frames as a decoration or for showing custom images/maps.
No configuration file
Disables the protection for the player. (default: false)Code (Text):disableitemframerotation.bypass
No statistics send
No special requirements
Plans for future versions
- Drop the downloaded JAR file in your Bukkit/Spigot plugins folder and restart the server.
- Configure the permissions as needed.
This list is unordered. No priorities set at the moment. You can suggest new features or changes on the discussion section or in the github. And you are welcome to help with the development!
- Advice the players about the "access denied" when they try to rotate and not allowed to do so. May be configurable (on/off and the message content).
- Hook into WorldGuard plugin as a new flag.
I tested it only on the mentioned game versions. Please share your results on other versions.
It is open source and unlicensed (public domain).
Disable Item Frame Rotation 1.2.0
Blocks item frames from being rotated by players