- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This project has been abandoned. There will be no more updates for this project.
Are anvils getting on your nerves when you touch them, or do you find yourself glitched in a block in some occasions? This plugin provides a crude, yet quick solution to prevent the internal anti-cheat from setting players back who glitch into blocks or move too quickly. I recommend this plugin to server operators attempting to debug certain aspects of server/client interaction.
NOTICE: Because this plugin attempts to disable the movement checks of the internal anti-cheat, users can "phase" through any material and not get rubberbanded. Please use an appropriate anti-cheat plugin such as NoCheatPlus to monitor player movement.
To bypass this plugin (enable rubberbanding again), you will need the permission node "disablemovecheck.bypass"
- Once downloaded, move DisableMoveCheck.jar into your "plugins" folder in your server's root directory.
- Start or reload the server to enable DisableMoveCheck.
- Modify the configuration file to enable or disable the plugin. Enabled by default.
- Incompatibe with plugins that teleport players with an "UNKNOWN" teleport cause.
- There is one teleport that somehow slips through this plugin at the event of entering a solid block. This might reset player velocity.
DisableMoveCheck - Stop getting stuck in blocks 1.0.2
Stop getting stuck in blocks due to "PLAYER moved wrongly" alerts.
- Added permission node May 15, 2019
- Fixed coding mistake regarding "plugin already initialized" Feb 3, 2017