- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8DisableMoveCheckAre anvils getting on your nerves when you touch them, or do you find yourself glitched in a block in some occasions? This plugin provides a crude, yet quick solution to prevent the internal anti-cheat from setting players back who glitch into blocks or move too quickly. I recommend this plugin to server operators attempting to debug certain aspects of server/client interaction.
NOTICE: Because this plugin attempts to disable the movement checks of the internal anti-cheat, users can "phase" through any material and not get rubberbanded. Please use an appropriate anti-cheat plugin such as NoCheatPlus to monitor player movement.
To bypass this plugin (enable rubberbanding again), you will need the permission node "disablemovecheck.bypass"
- Once downloaded, move DisableMoveCheck.jar into your "plugins" folder in your server's root directory.
- Start or reload the server to enable DisableMoveCheck.
- Modify the configuration file to enable or disable the plugin. Enabled by default.
- Incompatibe with plugins that teleport players with an "UNKNOWN" teleport cause.
- There is one teleport that somehow slips through this plugin at the event of entering a solid block. This might reset player velocity.
DisableMoveCheck - Stop getting stuck in blocks 1.0.2
Stop getting stuck in blocks due to "PLAYER moved wrongly" alerts.
- Added permission node May 15, 2019
- Fixed coding mistake regarding "plugin already initialized" Feb 3, 2017