- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- EnglishImportant Notice - 29 August 2020
This plugin has been discontinued. There's a possibility that it will come back in the future. Feel free to check out my new resources
- My Discord Server
- Feel free to ask for help, post your queries or have a chat with other server owners here.
- Source Code
- bStats Metrics (currently unavailable)
InfiPlace was a requested plugin which allows users to place blocks without items depleting in their hand.
You can toggle the 'InfiPlace Mode' by simply running the '/infiplace' command with the 'infiplace' permission.
As simple as that!
There's not really much to show. If you want screenshots, just PM me and I'll put it on my to-do list.
Do not use the reviews section to contact me. I will not help you there.
Here are three locations which I will happily support users for free, ranked from my preference:
- Join my Discord server and make a ticket or ask in the plugin's channel.
- PM me on Discord, my user id is lokka30#6659
- PM me on this site, I am @lokka30
- Create an issue on the GitHub issue tracker.
I've got a handful of other resources that you might be interested in.
Click here to view them!
RPG Mob Levelling
Configurable Economy System
... and more! ...
This plugin uses bStats metrics which anonymously gives me generic information about servers running this plugin. It is to no detriment to you and assists developers more than you think.
To disable these metrics from being sent, head to the /plugins/bStats/ and disable it in the config file generated.
When I do add bStats to this resource, I will post the chart it generates here
This resource is licensed under GNU GPL v3.0. Click here to learn more.
I am perfectly fine with you tinkering with my code, as long as I am fully and obviously credited for writing it. PM me if you want me to provide you with more information.
Please don't contact me in the reviews regarding support, it's really difficult to help you there. Instead, scroll up to 'contact me'