- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable in language file (language.yml).Dependencies:---------------------Vault, Economy Plugin Supporting Vault
WARNING: This resource is now FULLY discontinued and WILL NEVER be updated, unless someone else wants to pick up this project. By using this plugin, you agree that 0 support will be provided whatsoever, the plugin may be extremely buggy, and I am not responsible for any issues you may have if you continue using it.
Feel like the item repair/fix command for Essentials just isn't enough? Want a repair plugin that can repair the item in your hand or your entire inventory? Want a repair plugin that has awesome features like costs, cooldowns, bypass permissions, and more? Well, you came to the right place!
• Extremely customizable: UltraRepair is almost 100% customizable. All messages can be changed, costs and cooldowns can be altered, and you can even switch between 2 price-calculating methods!
• Repair-hand or repair-all: Repair the item in your hand, or repair your entire inventory!
• Blocks non-items: UltraRepair will not repair blocks, items that have already been repaired, or nothing (air). No angry players asking for their money back, complaining about "accidental repairs"!
• Lightweight, easy to use, and SIMPLE: Using UltraRepair is easy. It requires almost NO extra steps after installation! UltraRepair also doesn't hog all your server resources and drag down your server performance.
• MC 1.7.10-1.14.x support: You can run UltraRepair on any Minecraft version ranging from 1.7 to 1.14!
• Economy and costs: Charge players in-game currency to repair their item(s)!
• Cooldowns: No owner wants players spam-fixing their tool, so UltraRepair has a cooldown function! Make your players wait as many seconds as you want before repairing their item(s) again.
• Permissions: Don't want all your players to repair their item(s)? UltraRepair has permissions you can give to users for repairing!
• Sounds: An even better way to let players know that their repair was successful!
2 repair-all pricing methods: Pick which one fits for you. Do you want to charge your players based on the number of items they have in their inventory, or do you want to just charge them 1 set price?
• Pre-configurated: RankGrant+ has been pre-configurated in a way so it works out for most servers. Most servers wouldn't even have to touch the configs.
• Great support, quick fixes, open to suggestions: Fast and friendly support, fast bug and error fixes, and features that will most likely be implemented as long as you suggest it!
• Open source: This plugin is open-sourced! Feel free to take a look at the source code.
• And more!
Description: Displays plugin information for UltraRepair.
Aliases: /ultrarepairs, /urepair, /urepairs, /ultrafix, /ufix, /ufixes, /ultrafixes
Description: Repairs your item(s). If hand or all is not specified, hand will be repaired.
Permission: ultrarepair.repair.hand | ultrarepair.repair.all
Description: Repairs the item you have in your hand.
Aliases: /repair-hand, /repair-h, /repairh, /fixhand, /fix-hand, /fix-h, /fixh
Description: Repairs all the items in your inventory.
Aliases: /repair-all, /repair-a, /repaira, /fixall, /fix-all, /fix-a, /fixa
Standalone Permission: ultrarepair.bypass.cost
Description: Bypasses the cost of repair.
Standalone Permission: ultrarepair.bypass.cooldown
Description: Bypasses the repair cooldown.
Need help? Have questions? Experiencing issues? Just want to talk?
Please use one of the following support options:
Join My Discord: https://demeng7215.com/discord
Use the Discussions Section: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/350572/
Private Message Me: @Demeng7215
DO NOT USE THE REVIEWS FOR SUPPORT!
Resource Icon Image: https://www.flaticon.com/authors/elegant-themes
[DISCONTINUED] UltraRepair ~ Advanced Item Repairing and Fixing 2.0.1
An advanced item repair/fix plugin featuring cooldowns, costs, bypass permissions, sounds, and more.
- Direct Download Jun 15, 2019
- Small Tweaks Jun 5, 2019
- RECODE, API UPDATES, SOUNDS, FIXES, 1.14, AND MORE! May 26, 2019