This mod/plugin links your server chat with a channel on your discord server.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Send chat messages from discord to minecraft and back
- /discord command which sends an invite url to the sender
- Webhook mode
- Shows player faces
- Customizable server avatar
- Server crash detection (might not always work!, forge only)
- Player timeout detection (might not always work!, forge only)
- Death and advancement messages
- API for mod developers to send messages and register commands
- Discord <-> Minecraft account linking (with whitelist mode)
- Votifier integration (spigot)
- Dynmap Integration
DiscordSRV Config Migration
When installing this plugin on your server, it will automatically copy important options over into DiscordIntegration's config file and then rename DiscordSRV's folder. Make sure to remove the DiscordSRV jar if you want to use this plugin instead.
The bot needs permissions to modify webhooks, send and read messages and manage channels. You also need to enable Server Members Intent
Quick setup guide: https://github.com/ErdbeerbaerLP/Discord-Chat-Integration/wiki/Quick-Setup
To edit .toml configs I recommend this Notepad++ language definition: https://github.com/Theodor-Lindberg/NPP-TOML-Syntax
Please report bugs here!