- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.14Discord | Minecraft Hook
This is a plugin that can connect your Minecraft and Discord server in so many ways.
- Sync game chat and Discord chats.
- Verify users through Minecraft
- Add Discord roles to Minecraft players.
- First thing, you need a Discord Bot, and if you have not set one up yet you can do so by following these steps
- Setting up the Discord Bot
- First go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/
- Create a new applications.
- Fillout the basic information on the first page if you would like. That includes a name, an image, and a description.
- Now click the 'Bot' section in the settings tab list.
- Click add bot, and 'Yes, do it!'.
- Now run back to the 'General Information' tab in the settings tab.
- Now copy the 'Client ID' in the 'App Details' section.
- Go to the link https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?permissions=2146958579&scope=bot&client_id= and paste the 'Client ID' to the end of the link.
- Now add the bot to your discord server.
- Finally we need to go back to the 'Bot' section in the settings tab list. Now click to reveal token, and copy the token for later.
- Adding the plugins:
- First make sure you download the latest version of the Discord Bot API.
- Then download this and put them both into your plugins folder.
- Run your server and as soon as it is finished starting it will tell you the plugin has been disabled, so now stop the server.
- Now we need to edit the config files. Up above you should have copied the 'Token' for your discord bot.
- Put the token in the slot for token under the Bot section.
- Now change the verified role to what you like or leave it as the verified role.
- Change the channel Minecraft syncs to and the channel(s) minecraft syncs from. (Make sure the channels are created on the discord server)
- Create the 'Verified' role in your discord server, and move the bot's custom role above it.
- Start your server and everything should be working
- In Minecraft type '/verify'.
- You should have recieved a message saying the command to send in the discord server, send that.
- Now you're verified!
Permissions: 'minecrafthook.verify'- '/unverify'
Permissions: 'minecrafthook.verify'- '/giverole <role> <player>'
Permissions: 'minecrafthook.giverole'- '/removerole <role> <player>'
Permissions: 'minecrafthook.giverole'-'/sc <Message. . .>'
Join my discord!
Give me a spare dollar to keep me making great plugins!
Please don't rate it bad due to a bug, talk to me about it first!
Discord | Minecraft Hook 5.2
Connect your Minecraft and Discord server up to make amazing things happen!
After 3 weeks of trying to get it to work and the dev giving up on trying to fix it for me and a few others i moved to discordSRV and had it working within 5 minutes. original review is below:
Doesn't work. Going to the author's discord he has you download another version.
That also doesn't work. It will give discord users the roles, but does not run the commands on the minecraft side, and throws an error every time someone talks. Developer says it works for most people but cant figure out why for others it doesnt.
This plugin is amazingly simple to use! Had it up and running within 5 minutes tops. Developer was right on the ball with support when I did have a small issue. Just join the discord guys, he'll give you a hand. All these one-star reviews just don't make any sense! As for the /unverify not working, he's got a Development Version in his Discord that has the fix for it. Stop giving bad review without giving the Dev a chance!