- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.14Discord | Minecraft Hook
This is a plugin that can connect your Minecraft and Discord server in so many ways.
- Sync game chat and Discord chats.
- Verify users through Minecraft
- Add Discord roles to Minecraft players.
- First thing, you need a Discord Bot, and if you have not set one up yet you can do so by following these steps
- Setting up the Discord Bot
- First go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/
- Create a new applications.
- Fillout the basic information on the first page if you would like. That includes a name, an image, and a description.
- Now click the 'Bot' section in the settings tab list.
- Click add bot, and 'Yes, do it!'.
- Now run back to the 'General Information' tab in the settings tab.
- Now copy the 'Client ID' in the 'App Details' section.
- Go to the link https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?permissions=2146958579&scope=bot&client_id= and paste the 'Client ID' to the end of the link.
- Now add the bot to your discord server.
- Finally we need to go back to the 'Bot' section in the settings tab list. Now click to reveal token, and copy the token for later.
- Adding the plugins:
- First make sure you download the latest version of the Discord Bot API.
- Then download this and put them both into your plugins folder.
- Run your server and as soon as it is finished starting it will tell you the plugin has been disabled, so now stop the server.
- Now we need to edit the config files. Up above you should have copied the 'Token' for your discord bot.
- Put the token in the slot for token under the Bot section.
- Now change the verified role to what you like or leave it as the verified role.
- Change the channel Minecraft syncs to and the channel(s) minecraft syncs from. (Make sure the channels are created on the discord server)
- Create the 'Verified' role in your discord server, and move the bot's custom role above it.
- Start your server and everything should be working
- In Minecraft type '/verify'.
- You should have recieved a message saying the command to send in the discord server, send that.
- Now you're verified!
Permissions: 'minecrafthook.verify'- '/unverify'
Permissions: 'minecrafthook.verify'- '/giverole <role> <player>'
Permissions: 'minecrafthook.giverole'- '/removerole <role> <player>'
Permissions: 'minecrafthook.giverole'-'/sc <Message. . .>'
Join my discord!
Give me a spare dollar to keep me making great plugins!
Please don't rate it bad due to a bug, talk to me about it first!
Discord | Minecraft Hook 5.2
Connect your Minecraft and Discord server up to make amazing things happen!