Connect your Server with Discord!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
NOT ALL EVENTS SUPPORTED IN THIS VERSION
With this Plugin you can send ALL Events happining on your Minecraft Server directly into a Discord Channel on your Discord Server! You can Disable or Enable all Events as you need them. For Example the Join Message!
-Send to Discord who Joined/Left the Server
-Choose a Channel to send in (Webhook)
-Own Config to enable/disable certain Events
How to Use
- Download the latest release on the right side of the page.
- Drop the .jar file in your plugins folder.
- Start the server and a folder Discord Webhook Connection will be generated with a config.yml file.
- Add the Webhook URL to the top of the file, if you are unsure how to get one refer to this page
- Configure the plugins using config.yml to your needs
-Death of a Player
-The Entire Minecraft Chat