- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- alexpado, k3kdude
- Customizable messages
- Every message can be disabled/enabled
- Message on server start-up
- Message on server shutdown
- Message when a player joins
- Message when a player leaves
- Download the latest release on the right side of the page.
- Drop the .jar file in your plugins folder.
- Start the server and a folder MinecraftDiscordWebhook will be generated with a config.yml file.
- Add the Webhook URL to the top of the file, if you are unsure how to get one refer to this page
- Configure the plugins using config.yml to your needs
alexpado's Plugin starter project
k3kdude's Discord Webhook API