- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Luke (lukeeey)DiscordRelay is a plugin that bridges your Discord Server and your Minecraft Server.
If you like the premise of this plugin but would like more features, either join my Discord server below or use the reviews or GitHub issue section to suggest a feature and I will implement it as fast as possible!
And best of all, everything is configurable!
- Two-way chat between Discord and Minecraft
- Display messages in Discord (optionally in embeds) for common events like player joins or deaths
- Role ping protection from Minecraft
- Simple Developer API for creating new Discord commands
- Built-in !playerlist Discord command for seeing who's online
- Built-in !playerinfo Discord command for seeing info about a player
- Built-in /discord in-game command so players can see info about your Discord server
- Automatic updating of the relay channel topic in Discord!
- PlaceholderAPI support!
It may look a bit daunting but it's actually quite easy!
- Create a new application here
- Navigate to the "Bot" tab on the left side and press "Add Bot"
- Press "Click to Reveal" and copy the token to your config.yml file
- Go to the following page and click "Authorize"
- (Make sure to replace YOUR-CLIENT-ID-HERE with your client id which can be found on the general tab)Code (Text):https://discord.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=YOUR-CLIENT-ID-HERE&permissions=11264&scope=bot
- Enable developer mode in Discord by going to settings then the "Appearance" tab
- Right-click the channel you would like to be used for relaying chat and select "Copy ID"
- Paste the copied ID into your config.yml file
- Make sure the bot has permissions to send and receive messages
Support the Developer
Want to support me? Consider becoming a sponsor or make a one time donation via PayPal!
A full featured chat bridge between Discord and Minecraft!