- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, German, custom Language
A easy Discord Bot which adds Minecraft Players to your Minecraft Whitelist. This Minecraft Plugin/Discord Bot is my first functional code written. Supports German, English and a custom language!
- Place .jar file in the Minecraft Server plugins folder
- After starting the server, The bot created a config.yml file in plugins/DiscordWhitelister.
- You have to create a Discord Bot by yourself. Go to https://discord.com/developers/applications login and create a Application then a Bot, invite it to your Server and you ready to go. (There are plenty tutorials on how to create a Discord Bot on youtube) After that, Copy the Bot Token.
- Insert Bot Token in Config.yml and restart/reload Server
- (Change "lang" to "en" or "de" or "custom", if you want to use your own text)
Write "whitelist MINECRAFT-IGN" in any Discord text channel and you will be added to the whitelist
Discord Admins can use "blacklist MINECRAFT-IGN" to delete a player from the whitelist
In config, you can change who can whitelist people or who can delete players from the whitelist.
Also a cool Plugin:
Look at your Minecraft Stats in a Discord Server!
Plugin is in alpha and meant for private servers with friends. My Intention was to remove the pain by whitelisting every member. And also, a good rating would help me out! <3
This Plugin (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/discord-whitelister.69929/) inspired me to use Chat embeds like he did.