- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
A easy Discord Bot which adds Minecraft Players to your Minecraft Whitelist. This Minecraft Plugin/Discord Bot is my first functional code written. Supports German, English and a custom language!
- Place .jar file in the Minecraft Server plugins folder
- After starting the server, The bot created a config.yml file in plugins/DiscordWhitelister.
- You have to create a Discord Bot by yourself. Go to https://discord.com/developers/applications login and create a Application then a Bot, invite it to your Server and you ready to go. (There are plenty tutorials on how to create a Discord Bot on youtube) After that, Copy the Bot Token.
- Insert Bot Token in Config.yml and restart/reload Server
- (Change "lang" to "en" or "de" or "custom", if you want to use your own text)
Write "whitelist MINECRAFT-IGN" in any Discord text channel and you will be added to the whitelist
Plugin is in alpha and meant for private servers with friends. My Intention was to remove the pain with whitelisting every member. And also, a good rating would help me out! <3
This Plugin (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/discord-whitelister.69929/) inspired me to use Chat embeds like he did.