DispenserFill is a plugin that is of use to several servers, such as Factions servers for a donation perk, which fills nearby dispensers within a given (or default) range with the item in the player's hand.
- Fills nearby dispeners.
- Several permissions included.
- Default and maximum range is configurable.
- Can use a specific range with command parameter.
- Can bypass maximum range (not recommended).
- /filldispensers [range]
- /fd and /filldispenser are both aliases.
- Range is how many blocks in a cube to check out for dispensers and fills them one by one until there is no more room or any more item amount.
- If the player does not have the bypass permission, it will check if the range is below the maximum range specified in configuration. If it is not below it or equal to it, the command will not be executed with an error message.
- If no range argument/parameter is given with the command, it reverts to the default range set in configuration. The player must have the custom permission in order to set a range with the command.
- Reload messages.yml and config.yml.
License: GNU GPL v3.0 (original author is VirtualByte)
- Use the /filldispensers command.
- Be able to specify a range
- Be able to bypass the maximum range in configuration. Not recommended for high numbers, only give this to ops as it can be easily abused.
- Use the /dfreload command.
Source code: https://github.com/VirtualByte/DispenserFill