- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin uses Tiltify's API data to create an in-game bossbar which tracks live donations to your charity campaign!
You must have a Tiltify account and a published campaign in order to use this plugin.
Colors & Formatting:
- Download the latest version of the plugin from Spigot.
- Place the downloaded JAR file in your server's /plugins folder.
- Restart your server. The folder /DonationBossbar will be created with the config.yml file inside.
- Visit dashboard.tiltify.com/YOUR-USERNAME/my-account/connected-accounts/applications
- Click on "create application" and make the name & redirect url whatever you'd like.
- Click "save changes" and click the bottom window to reveal your application keys.
- Copy the "Access token" and paste it into your config.yml.
- Go to your Tiltify dashboard and open up whichever campaign you would like to track.
- Click on "Detail" and scroll down until you see "Additional Detail".
- Copy the "Campaign ID" and paste it into your config.yml.
For titles you can use Minecraft formatting codes
For bar colors you can choose between:
Code (YAML):# Tutorial: https://github.com/awesomepandapig/DonationBossbar#donation-bossbar