- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Disable default join & quit messages.
- Priorities (if someone has multiple ranks which are set to have a join message, it will only send the highest priority message - priorities can be disabled!)
- Custom Join message per rank (can be disabled)
- Custom Quit message per rank (can be disabled)
- Sound on join / quit (you can find the sounds here)
- Firework on join / quit
- Define join / quit messages based on rank OR permission
- Players can customize sounds on join / leave (when having a certain permission)
- Ability to toggle join / quit messages, sounds & firework per player
- Supports SuperVanish & PremiumVanish
- Supports clip's PlaceHolderAPI
- Fully customizable
- Multiple storage types
- Ability to toggle donator join messages on/off
- Per world donator join messages
- Donator Slots system (read more below)
- Multiple message lines using <nl>
- Metrics using bstats
- BungeeCord version with similar features (join, quit & switch events)
Commands - Permissions
- Vault (last version)
- /djp reload - donatorjoinplus.reload
- /djp toggle [player] - donatorjoinplus.toggle & donatorjoinplus.toggle.others
- /djp enable [player] - donatorjoinplus.toggle & donatorjoinplus.toggle.others
- /djp disable [player] - donatorjoinplus.toggle & donatorjoinplus.toggle.others
- /djp setslotgroup (player) (groupname) - donatorjoinplus.setslotgroup
- /djp listsounds - donatorjoinplus.listsounds (this command lists available sounds of your server version and creates a paste at https://paste.dbsoftwares.eu (this might load a while))
- /djp joinsound (sound) [player] - donatorjoinplus.changesound.join & donatorjoinplus.changesound.join.other
- /djp leavesound (sound) [player] - donatorjoinplus.changesound.leave & donatorjoinplus.changesound.leave.other
- /djp togglesound [player] - donatorjoinplus.togglesound & donatorjoinplus.togglesound.other
- /djp togglefirework [player] - donatorjoinplus.togglefirework & donatorjoinplus.togglefirework.other
- /djp togglemessages - donatorjoinplus.togglemessages
SlotForcer / Donator Slots
SlotForcer is a system that allows the server to go over its max player limit by a preset amount.
For example, when your server is full, and you staff to be able to join still, then this is a perfect tool to do so.
By making a slotforcer limit for the group "staff" with 10 additional slots, you would allow a server of f.e. 20 slots to go up to 30 slots (with 10 of them guaranteed being staff).
Not many permission systems have loaded in player permissions when the PlayerLoginEvent gets fired (which is used for this system), so to use this system, you have to set the slotgroup with /djp setslotgroup (player) (groupname) (with groupname being the name from the limit int he config).
- These slots are only being used when the server is FULL.
- If your hosting service restricts the amount of allowed slots, you should not use this feature, as this might lead into the suspension of your service (depending on the host you use).
Searching a quick way to get support? Join our Discord where we'll be happy to help!
If you really like my work, you can help me keeping it up through my PayPal.Me!
Check out my other projects:
BungeeUtilisalsX is an all-in-one system for managing your BungeeCord server. It comes with plenty of built in management systems and staff utilities. The plugin is fully configurable and all messages / settings can be changed or disabled.
An advanced message manager for join & quit events (server + world) per rank.
- Added 1.18 support, added PremiumVanish support for Bungee version Jan 3, 2022
- Added delay option, ranks section can now be removed Sep 30, 2021
- Fixed error with world check Aug 15, 2020