- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Separate Admin/Mod Duties so everyone can enjoy the game
- Are you tired of arguing with upset players that complain about Mod/Admin staff are abusing their Creative powers?
- Want a way to minimize the impact on your server's economy from Mod/Admins abusing Creative mode?
- Want a way to stop Mod/Admin killing players while in Creative mode?
- Want to limit the amount of OP players?
DoOdy makes these possible by limiting the power of Creative game mode. It's a tool that allows admins/mods that wish to play as honestly as possible in survival mode to do so; but still have the ability to go into creative mode without being tempted to cheat the server's in game economy, or it's PVP integrity by abusing Minecraft's 'Standard Creative Mode'. Meaning server owners can limit the amount of players with unnecessary OP level access.
Newly added Moderator Features
- Spectator mode, allows players to enter spectator mode.
- Save creative inventory, pick up where you left off.
- Saving of player's inventory, location & xp before they enter duty (creative mode).
- Once they leave duty (creative mode) their inventory is restored & they are teleported to their original location
- Disable PVP while on duty (creative mode).
- Disable all/specific items/blocks from being able to be dropped.
- Disable all/specific storage access eg. Chests/Dispensers/Furnace/Storage Minecarts.
- Control what they cannot break/place through a blacklist.
- On the event of their death all their drops are removed.
- /doody Shows available commands.
- /doody [on/off] Enter/Leave duty mode.
- /doody [player] [on/off] Put another player on/off duty.
- /doody spectate Enter spectator mode (no clip version).
- /doody spectate [player] Start spectating specified player (restricted version).
- /doody back Teleport back to last known duty location.
- /doody list Lists current players on duty.
- /doody reload Ingame command to reload config.yml file.
- /doody debug [on/off] Enable/disable Debug Mode.
DoOdy will allow OP players to bypass all restrictions.
DoOdy Duty v1.4.1
Allows admins/mods to play without abusing their powers