- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Logos and Vector by xDizasterCYx
NO LONGER SUPPORTED
What is DoubleYourExperience (DurEXP)?
This plugin is a very simple it allows users to be given double, triple or quadruple exp. As well as this the plugin allows for a custom multiplier which is done through the config and can be disabled and enabled.
- OVER 6000 DOWNLOADS ON BUKKIT
- Awesome for events.
- Permissions support, also allows for per permission multiplier.
- Should allow for all forms of exp gain
- Full Vault support
- Custom multiplier, can be to 1 decimal place
- Easy to use ingame commands
- AutoUpdater - no need to worry about downloading to the latest version
- On enable the plugin on certain days, great for DoubleEXP weekends
- Fully customizable config
/durexp help or /durexp - Shows the help menu.
/durexp toggle - Toggles the plugin on or off.
/durexp multiplier <amount> - Amount xp is multiplied by, e.g. 2 is double.
/durexp update - Toggles the AutoUpdater
/durexp reload - Reloads the config.yml if it has been edited manually ie not ingame.
/durexp spawner - Toggles checking for spawner on and off
- doubleurexp.use - This allows you to use the /durexp command - only for administrators, lets you set multiplier and disabled the plugin.
- doubleurexp.allow - Users with this permission will be able to gain double exp when the plugin is enabled. (Won't be used if EnablePerms is true)
- doubleurexp.multiplier.(float/int) - Users can have a custom multiplier based on their permission node. (EnablePermMultiplier in the config for this)
Thanks to Numero Uno for making this video
- [Planned] Broadcast Feature
- [Planned] Allow the plugin to run only on certain dates ie 25/12/2015
- [Planned] Per World Multipliers
- [Looking into] Votifier Support
- [Looking into] Time based multiplier permissions
- [Looking into] BungeeCord Support for network wide exp multiplier
- [Looking into] Add Scoreboard Placeholders
- [Looking into] World Guard Region Support
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system. the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org unless opted out:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- Plugin's version
- Server's version OS version/name and architecture
- Core count for the CPU
- Number of players online
- Metrics version
- Which Chat, Economy, and Permission hook is in use.
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
This Plugin contains an AutoUpdater. To disable this please set AutoUpdate to false in the plugins config!
Double Your Experience 1.10_v1.4
A permissions based experience multiplier plugin