Well here is another Hermitcraft inspired plugin.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin detects when a player kills the End Dragon, and drops an Elytra based on configuration.
If player's inventory is full, it will drop the Elytra on the ground at the player's location.
- drop-on-ground: Drops the Elytra on the ground at droploc.
- place-in-chest: Places Elytra in a chest at droploc
- give-to-player: Places Elytra in killing player's inventory
- auto-update-check: true
- # Change to false to stop auto update check
- debug: false
- # Change to true for debug report
- droploc: 0, 62, 4
- # X, Y, Z coordinates to place chest or drop item
- drop-on-ground: false
- # Set to true to drop the Elytra at the location provided
- place-in-chest: false
- # Set to true to place Elytra in chest at the location provided.
- give-to-player: true
- # Set to true to give Elytra to player that killed the Dragon
If you like this, check out my other plugins NoEndermanGrief, PortalHelper, and SinglePlayerSleep.
When the Ender dragon is killed an Elytra is dropped.