New Item Parsing Options:
- Added a /dragonrespawn command to better control how the respawn process works
- /dragonrespawn <stop|interrupt|cancel> [world] will cancel any current respawn countdown either in the world in which the command is executed, or the specified world
- /dragonrespawn <start> [time] [template] [world] will start a new respawn countdown for x amount of time (defaults to 5m) with the specified template (defaults to a random template) in the given world (defaults to the world in which the command is executed)
- /dragonrespawn template get [world] will check which template will be spawned for the current respawn countdown
- /dragonrespawn template set <template> [world] will set the next dragon to be spawned for the current respawn countdown
- All of these commands have tab completion to make better sense of it all if you are confused
- Command tab completion will now remove any suggestions that no longer make sense (i.e. /dragontemplate stwill now only suggest stop instead of all 5 options)
- Item loot parsing is now MUCH more featureful. Far more options are available. See below for an example of all possible options (#14)
- Update the version checker to that used in VeinMiner. More information is now provided
- Dragon templates are now determined when the respawn countdown starts rather than when it finishes
- Dragon egg loot should now be more consistent in the end (it will be properly named)
- If the Particles.type configuration option is unknown, the plugin will now default to FLAME instead of shutting down entirely
- Dropped support for any Minecraft version lower than 1.13.2
- Miscellaneous formatting and code cleanup throughout the entire project
display-name: '&bExample Item'
- '&6Configure me'
- '&6to any item'
title: The Best Book Ever!
- "This is the first page of the book. Turn the page for an awesome surprise!"