- 7910 (Manager, Author)
Dragonkills is a simple plugin that allows the players to see:
- Their own dragon kills.
- The dragon kills of all players in the server.
- The total dragon kills in the server.
- Few commands.
- DragonKills supports all the Minecraft versions above 1.5
- The DragonKills plugin needs the BarAPI (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bar-api/) to work.
- /dragonkills - Show how many dragons have you killed.
- /dragonkills help - Show all the commands and their description.
- /dragon kills <target player> - Show how many dragons have the target player killed.
- /dragonkills total - Show the total of dragons that have been killed in the server.
- /dragonkills scoreboard <on/off> - [Soon]
- /dragonkills bar <on/off> - Show a enderdragon bar with your own dragon kills.
- dragonkills - Allows the player to see his own dragon kills.
- dragonkills.help - Allows the player to see all the commands.
- dragonkills.targetPlayer - Allows the player to see the dragon kills of another players.
- dragonkills.total - Allows the player to see the total of dragon kills in the server.
- dragonkills.bar - Allows the player to create and to remove a bar.
Please, use the tickets if you found any issue/problem/error/bug or even if you want to leave a suggestion.
How to install the plugin?
Dependencies of the plugin
- Download the plugin.
- Download the plugin BarAPI in this website: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bar-api/
- Drop both of them in the plugins folder of your server.
- Run the server.
This plugin needs another plugin to run and work successfully. So must download the plugin BarAPI in this website: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bar-api/ Thank you!