- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
DragonRewards is a simple plugin to give players rewards for killing the ender dragon. The top 3 players who have dealt the most damage to the enderdragon will receive a reward which can be set in the config. A prize can be set for each player, for example, the number 1 can get 10 diamonds, number 2 gets 5 diamonds and number 3 gets 1 diamond.
– Create rewards for the top 3! (Each top 3 can receive its own reward)
– Reload command!
– A message from the top 3 killers when the dragon is dead and the % of damage!
– All messages are editable!
- /dragonrewards reload
- dragonrewards.command.reload (/dragonrewards reload)
For support you can join my discord:
- '&7EnderDragon was killed!'
format: '&7#%place% %player% - %percent%%'
- 'give %player% diamond_sword 3'
- 'give %player% diamond_sword 2'
- 'give %player% diamond_sword 1'
no-permission: '&cYou do not have permission to execute this command'
reloaded: '&7The configuration has been reloaded'
use-to-reload: '&7Usage: /dragonrewards reload'
➤ You are aware of that DragonRewards-Plugin is meant to run ONLY on Minecraft servers.
➤ You are NOT allowed to POST this plugin on any website!
➤ You cannot claim the plugin belongs to you!
Create prizes for the top 3 players who took the most damage!