- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Made by Eric (yoonicode.com)
Inspired by Dream on YouTube
This plugin is open source! View on GitHub
Something wrong? Plugin broken? Report the issue here!
How It Works
Three teams: Hunters, Runners, and Spectators Hunters try to kill the runners before they beat the enderdragon. Runners must beat the enderdragon before they get killed once!
Instructions For Use
- Compass tracking: Right-click with your compass to choose who to track, then the compass will point to that runner!
- Portal tracking: If a runner is in the nether, the compass will track their last-used portal!
- Teams assignment: Automatically assigns in-game /team to distinguish between players with colors!
- Discord integration: Optionally integrate with Discord for extra features!
- Auto role assignment: Automatically assign Discord roles according to teams
- Music player: Automatically (or manually) play music in your Discord voice channel that mirrors the action happening!
Note: teams are not persistent between server sessions— if you shut down the server you'll have to re-assign teams and type /start again.
- Move the .jar to your plugins folder.
- Make sure your config file is up to date and has all the required options (read below for more info).
- Assign roles with /speedrunner, /hunter, and /spectator.
- If you want automatic music, type /music auto now.
- Type /start!
- After the headstart period is over, hunters should be able to start tracking runners by selecting someone to track by right-clicking with their compass.
Discord Setup Instructions
Note: For auto-role-assignment to work, each Discord user's nickname for your Server must be set to their Minecraft username.
- Create a Discord app from the Developer Portal.
- Add a Bot under the bots tab.
- Take note of your Client ID (in the General Information tab) and your Token (under the Bot tab).
- Go to the following link, replacing 123YourClientID456 with your client ID: https://discord.com/oauth2/authorize?scope=bot&client_id=123YourClientID456&permissions=8
- Select the Discord server to add your bot to.
- Add your Client ID and Token to the respective fields in the config file.
- Go to your Discord server, and add the following values to the config file, in accordance with the table above (you can Right Click > Copy ID if you turn on Developer Mode in Discord settings!)
- the ID of your server
- the ID of the voice channel you want your music to play in
- the ID of the hunter, runner, and spectator Discord roles you want to be automatically assigned
- /speedrunner <username>: Assign speedrunner role
- /hunter <username>: Assign hunter role
- /spectator <username>: Assign spectator role
- /start: Start the match
- /end: End the match
- /compass: Give yourself a compass
- /music: Controls the Discord music
- /music list: Gets a list of available tracks to play.
- /music <trackname>: Plays a specific track by nickname and turns off auto-music.
- /music stop: Stops all music playing and turns off auto-music.
- /music auto: Turns on auto-music, which plays different tracks based on game events and hunter/runner distance.
- /music forceupdate: Forces the music to update to match the current hunter/runner distance. Use /music stop first if a special event track is playing.
- /setheadstart: Sets the headstart duration, in seconds.
Edit the plugins/MinecraftManhunt/config.yml file with the following options:
- online-mode in server.properties must be set to true as of version 1.2.4.
- If you are using Discord integration, make sure your server's system clock is set correctly.
- Check the FAQ Issues page, or report a problem on the Issues tab!
Dream Minecraft Manhunt (with optional Discord music integration) 126.96.36.199
Minecraft Manhunt minigame with compass tracking and Discord integration!