- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/ampayne2/DropPartyDrop Party
Create highly customizable drop parties to have more fun on your server!
Latest version: 3.2. Compatible with Craftbukkit/Spigot 1.11.2
- Create multiple types of highly configurable drop parties; currently including chest parties and custom parties
- Set item spawn points for each drop party
- Set firework spawn points for each drop party, where fireworks will be shot at the end of the party
- Set chests that items will be taken from for chest parties
- Set each drop party's item drop delay, maximum length, and maximum stack size
- Set each drop party's firework spawn delay and amount. Fireworks will spawn at the end of a Drop Party
- Enable vote to start on a drop party, and set the required amount of votes to start it
- Enable periodic start on a drop party, and set the length of time between each automatic start
- Announces when drop parties are started/stopped
- Let players teleport to drop parties
- All messages are configurable and can be easily changedCommands and Permissions
Setup/Usage1. Setting up the plugin:
2. Setting up a Drop Party:
- Place the plugin into the plugins folder of your server.
- Restart or reload the server to load the plugin and generate a configuration file in /plugins/dropparty.
- Edit the messages and default party settings. (OPTIONAL)
- Reload the plugin with /dp reload
- Ops will have permission to all commands. Give any permissions needed to non-ops.
3. Starting a Drop Party:
- Type /dp create <party>. A drop party will be created with the given name, and the teleport set at your location.
- Type /dp set chest <party>. Right or left click on chests you want items to be taken from for the party.
- Type /dp set itempoint <party>. Right or left click on the faces of blocks you want items to be dropped at.
- Type /dp set fireworkpoint <party>. Right or left click on the faces of blocks you want fireworks to be spawned at after a party.
- Type /dp start <party>. The party will be started and will run until the max length is reached, it runs out of items, or is manually stopped
- Logo: xDizasterCYx
- English Tutorial by Koz4christ
- English Tutorial by Wukkit
- Portuguese Tutorial by AbsintoJPLNotes
- Drop Party requires (at least) Java 8 to run.