- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
DropNames gives all dropped items a nice display name. It does also support custom names mady by admins or players.
- Cool display names of items.
- Cool display names of experience orbs.
- No client side installation (if this wasn't obvious)
- No commands.
The config can be found in /server/mstore/dropnames_mconf/instance.json
- Config changes will be loaded into the server while it is running without need of /reload
- You can completely enable/disable the plugin.
- You can disable/enable per world.
- Display the amount of items
- Set default names for specific items if they don't have a custom one.
- Whether or not renamed (through anvil or other plugins) items should show their rename.
- Whether experience orbs should have a name.
- This plugin requires MassiveCore. Go grab it.
- This does only work with minecraft 1.13
- Nothing here.
- Sometimes experience orbs will not have a name. This is due to API limitations and will probably not be fixed.