This plugin automatically sends mined blocks to a players inventory.
This can help reduce the amount of items on your server, and it can help reduce lag. Plugins like this one are used on many prison servers.
- Works with enchantments on items
- Works with OtherDrops
- Works with WorldGuard
- This should work with most other plugins. If there are any that it doesn't work with, then comment and I'll try to fix it as soon as I can
- Has an auto-smelt feature
- Has an auto-block feature
AutoBlock will automatically turn 9 ingots into a block (see the pretty picture above that explains this). AutoSmelt will automatically turn ores into ingots (see the awesome picture above for a more visual explaination) .
- Warns players when their inventories are full
Commands and Permissions
- /AutoPickup: This reloads the config file, and the permission for this is AutoPickup.Reload
- /AutoSmelt (or /as): Automatically smelts all ores in your inventory (see the other pretty picture in the features section), and the permission is: AutoPickup.Commands.AutoSmelt
- /AutoBlock (or /ab): Automatically turns all groups of ingots into blocks (see the pretty picture in the features section), and the permission is: AutoPickup.Commands.AutoBlock
All of the permissions can be changed in the config (but there's not much of a point to do this).
- The permission to use AutoBlock (AutoBlock is explained in the features section) is:AutoPickup.AutoBlock
- The permission to use AutoSmelt (AutoSmelt is explained in the features section) is:AutoPickup.AutoSmelt
- The permission to make your pickaxes have infinite durablity is: AutoPickup.InfinitePick
The config is pretty simple, it just has all of the permissions that are used for AutoSmelt and AutoPickup. The config is there mainly for a reference to the permissions if you forget them, and you do not need to change this unless for some reason you feel the need to change the default permissions for this plugin.
All credit goes to original creator this is just a repost for the spigot forums.
Drops automaticly go into your inventory.