Please note that this plugin is still in development. A lot of new features are constantly being added.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This drug plugin allows you to create your own user-friendly drugs. Unlike many other plugins, you may even define crafting recipes for specific drugs!
- Download Drugs.jar
- Drag and drop it into your plugins folder
- drugs.use.<drug name> - Allows a player to use that drug
- drugs.craft.<drug name> - Allows a player to craft that drug
- drugs.admin - Allows you to use /drugs
- /drugs - Display the version and author of this plugin
- /drugs reload - Reload the configuration
#A full list of effects can be found at: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/potion/PotionEffectType.html#SPEED
#Please note that this plugin is still under heavy development! This means the configuration will probably change extremely often!
config-version: 3 #Do not change this!
check-config: true #Should the plugin check the config every time it loads/reloads? Recommended to be enabled after major config changes
force-sneak: true #Do players have to sneak (Hold shift) while using drugs?
allow-recraft: false #Should the players be allowed to use drugs to make drugs? Recommended to be kept at false unless you know what your doing!
allow-milk: true #Should players be allowed to drink milk while they are high?
#Example of a shapeless recipe
displayname: '&eCocaine' #The name of the drug that users will see
item: '353' #Item ID of the drug in-game
craftable: true #Either true or false
type: shapeless #Either 'shaped', 'shapeless' or 'smelted'
- '1,353' #A list in the format of <amount>,<itemid>
yield: 1 #How much should crafting output?
usage-message: '&cYou just took some Cocaine!' #Tell the user that they just took some cocaine
- 'SPEED,30,3' #Give the users 30 seconds of speed III
- 'JUMP,30,1' #Format: <type>,<time>,<level>
cooldown: 30 #The number of seconds the user has to wait before they take the drug again. Set to 0 to disable.
cooldown-message: "&eYou're too high to take cocaine!"
#Example of a shaped recipe
#Use single-chars to represent an item. Use space for nothing/air
- ' f ' #Here, we would need: <AIR> <FLOWER> <AIR>
- 'fwf' # <FLOWER> <DYE> <FLOWER>
- ' f ' # <AIR> <FLOWER> <AIR> to make some weed
f: '37' #In the format of placeholder: <itemid>:<itemdata>, or just <itemid>
w: '351:10' #Placeholders are from 'shape'
usage-message: '&cUou just took some weed!'
cooldown-message: "&eYou're too high to take weed!"
#Example of a smelted drug
ingredient: '406' #What goes in the furnace? In the form of <itemid>:<itemdata> or <itemid>.
usage-message: '&cYou just took some meth!'
cooldown-message: "&eYou're too high to take meth!"
- Add a drug shop