- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- samyratchet, Minevid
dtlTraders was created to easily setup admin shops for your server.
Make and manage your shops with a GUI. Seriously, no hassle with configs and commands
Do you like dtlTraders? Let other people know by a review!
Join discord to get involved in future updates or get/give help from/to other server owners.
New features on Version 6.0.0:
- Easy way to setup and manage shops using a GUI
- Make/edit your shops just by drag and drop
- 3 types of shops: 'Sell', 'Buy' and 'Trade'
- 2 types of item content: 'static' and 'trade'
- 1 powerful trader type: "trader" (/trait trader) bind the dtlTraders shops with citizens(2) NPC's
- Support of vanilla and custom NBT/DataTags
- NBT/DataTags makes custom item from 3rd party plugins possible
- Advanced users can customize there own items using the configs.
- Allows stack trades
- ANY economy plugin support
- Compatible with spigot/bukkit 1.8 - 1.15.x
- Change descriptions and names of your items
- Add trading limitation ono items like "limits"
- Customize your shops with "default shop" and "toggle shops"
- Adjust shop interaction with "custom input amount" and "stack shift"
- Make your rank based shops with custom "permissions"
- More navigation buttons and GUI modules with a aim to "One GUI"
Currently support Economy plugins:
- Control the text you see on items with "custom display text"
- Toggle "Item drop" allowing items to be dropped when inventory is full on buy/sell/trade
- Toggle "Sell all items" that allows to sell the remaining items
- "Broadcast message" allows you to customize or toggle the public messages on buy/sell or trade
- Change page names included
- Improved "One GUI" with Categorized Settings, Live view of Changes and a smoother, fancier look <3
- Even better handling of shop functionalities
Features of dtlTradersPlus:
New features on Version 6.0.0:
- Make your shop bigger by adding more pages
- Set a command to open the shops without need to interact with a NPC
- Bring the shop function to a next level, set commands on items you sell
- 2 types of commands on items function: 'Buy and Run' and 'Buy and Keep (run it later)'
- And you can do all of it just using a GUI
- New method for commands on items: "Run as OP"
- And it could not be easier with "mirror shop" just copy between shop types and other shops
- Get real shop experience with the "discount" function
- All the features of dtlTraders (non premium version)
- Logging shops into text files
- Allowing command execution on tradable items
- Cloning shops to save time
- Set per "Item" permission (custom permission feature)
- Set per "Page" permission (custom permission feature)
Unlock premium features with dtlTradersPlus. Buy your copy at: www.Degitise.com/dtltradersplus
Buying the premium version, helps US continue working on future updates for both versions dtlTraders and dtlTradersPlus.
Note: If you want to convert again , check the Documentation and go to the section converter for more.
- Download dtlTraders(Plus).jar and place it into your plugins folder. Since the recreation version "5.0.0" you need to delete the dtltraders folder! (shops created with older versions are automatic converted!)
- Download Citizens (Citizens2) and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- You also need Vault and ANY economy plugin.
- Start your server.
- Installation is done.
↝ Simple guide:
For each step just use the ONE GUI command /dtltraders trait and select the thing you want to accomplish.
- First you need to add trait traders to a NPC
- Then you create a shop
- Manage the shop and customize it your way by drag/drop items, set prices, set limits, set names and much more.
- After finish, right click on the NPC and choose the shop you want to hook into.
- You are done
- Advanced guide: Dtltraders-5.0.0 and higherPermissions:
The only permission is dtltraders.admin.
Starting from 6.0.0:
These are stored and can be changed inside the permissions.yml file:
- Old documentation
- Older versions
- Bukkit page
- Old Sourcecode (Old version of dtlTraders (V3.4.2)) (Recreation version V5+ hasn't been published)
▶ Video tutorial:
This is a tutorial we made for dtlTraders 'V5.0.0' and above, we guide you there for a fresh installation and how to setup a shop ingame:
German tutorial (by @priceless0 )
Did you know that dtlTraders(Plus) V5.0.0 and above supports bukkit/spigot version 1.8 - 1.15.x ?
If you need a older version than 1.8 you can download it: here
We only give support for versions started with V5.0.0 !
✉ Contact or Issues:
For questions or suggestions:
- Issues tracker bot on Discord: https://discord.gg/fyabsMF
Be also part of the progress by joining our discord channel
- Plugin started by dandielo
- Continued by samyratchet (Degitise)
- TheWGBbroz recreated dtlTraders commissioned
- Maintained by Minevid under Degitise
- Grows on features and as favorite trade plugin thanks to the community giving there feedbacks, suggestions and involvement on updates
A better way to trade! For Citizens(2).
Good plugin overall. The decision of placing the delete shop option behind a paywall is a bit weird tho. Recommended for all the admins who want a simple yet powerlful shop add-on for Citizens. I would love a stronger GemsEconomy support, something that let us set a price in a custom secondary currency. Example: Item A costs 10 of currency A, and Item B costs 10 of currency B. If the dev adds that, it can easily be considered the best NPC shop plugin.
Thanks to the developers for a fantastic plugin, I have been using it on my server for years now without issue. I have tried many other admin shop plugins, but I have found that dtlTraders is always updated and adding new features and just damn good and reliable, and personally has become a favorite to me.
The other server op's love it too, we use it for an admin shop, Rank shop, and in random places in our Quest/Survival world.
Thanks again to the devs for creating such a great resource.
[11:37:22] [Server thread/ERROR]: null
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'traders' in plugin dtlTraders v6.2.3
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:149) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:755) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1703) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1546) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:19) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(SourceFile:144) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(SourceFile:118) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.aZ(MinecraftServer.java:943) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:936) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(SourceFile:127) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:920) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:852) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.lambda$0(MinecraftServer.java:164) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_261]
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at com.degitise.minevid.dtlTraders.commands.DtlTradersCMD.onCommand(DtlTradersCMD.java:470) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[spigot-1.16.1.jar:git-Spigot-0287a20-7560f5f]
... 18 more
The /dtl edit GUI is completely broken now. Whenever you click an option, for example going into Content Functions and editing the price of an item. It will not edit the price. Instead the item will be adding to your cursor and you can move it around. The concept of clicking on an item in the GUI to open menus is broken, in short.
GUI is totally broken. I've tried reloading config several times. Yes I am using the latest version. Whenever I try to add trader trait to an NPC or when I try to change the price of an item, my console is spammed with errors. Very disappointing since this plugin is what my server needs.