- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- samyratchet, Minevid
dtlTraders was created to easily setup admin shops for your server.
Make and manage your shops with a GUI. Seriously, no hassle with configs and commands
Do you like dtlTraders? Let other people know by a review!
Join discord to get involved in future updates or get/give help from/to other server owners.
- Easy way to setup and manage shops using a GUI
- Make/edit your shops just by drag and drop
- 3 types of shops: 'Sell', 'Buy' and 'Trade'
- 2 types of item content: 'static' and 'trade'
- 1 powerful trader type: "trader" (/trait trader) bind the dtlTraders shops with citizens(2) NPC's
- Support of vanilla and custom NBT/DataTags
- NBT/DataTags makes custom item from 3rd party plugins possible
- Advanced users can customize there own items using the configs.
- Allows stack trades
- ANY economy plugin support
- Compatible with spigot/bukkit 1.8 - 1.14.x
For users that wants more features, we have a premium plugin named: dtlTradersPlus
- Change descriptions and names of your items
- Add trading limitation ono items like "limits"
- Customize your shops with "default shop" and "toggle shops"
- Adjust shop interaction with "custom input amount" and "stack shift"
- Make your rank based shops with custom "permissions"
- More navigation buttons and GUI modules with a aim to "One GUI"
Features of dtlTradersPlus:
New features on Version 5.0.4:
- Make your shop bigger by adding more pages
- Set a command to open the shops without need to interact with a NPC
- Bring the shop function to a next level, set commands on items you sell
- 2 types of commands on items function: 'Buy and Run' and 'Buy and Keep (run it later)'
- And you can do all of it just using a GUI
- All the features of dtlTraders (non premium version)
- New method for commands on items: "Run as OP"
- And it could not be easier with "mirror shop" just copy between shop types and other shops
- Get real shop experience with the "discount" function
Unlock premium features with dtlTradersPlus. Buy your copy at: www.4Creation.pro/dtltradersplus
Buying the premium version, helps US continue working on future updates for both versions dtlTraders and dtlTradersPlus.
Note: If you want to convert again , check the Documentation and go to the section converter for more.
- Download dtlTraders(Plus).jar and place it into your plugins folder. Since the recreation version "5.0.0" you need to delete the dtltraders folder! (shops created with older versions are automatic converted!)
- Download Citizens (Citizens2) and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- You also need Vault and ANY economy plugin.
- Start your server.
- Installation is done.
↝ Simple guide:
- Create or add trait trader's to a npc with the GUI /dtltraders trait
- Make your shops using /dtltraders create "name"
- Add the items in your inventory that you want to sell in the shop
- Manage/edit shops content using /dtltraders edit or /dtltraders trait
- In the edit options you can drag/drop items, set prices, set limits, set names and much more .
- After finish, right click on the NPC and choose the shop you want to hook into.
- You are done
- Advanced guide: Dtltraders-5.0.0 and higher⇲ Hyperlinks:
- Old documentation
- Older versions
- Bukkit page
- Old Sourcecode (Old version of dtlTraders (V3.4.2)) (Recreation version V5 hasn't been published)
▶ Video tutorial:
This is a tutorial we made for dtlTraders 'V5.0.0' and above, we guide you there for a fresh installation and how to setup a shop ingame:
Did you know that dtlTraders(Plus) V5.0.0 and above supports bukkit/spigot version 1.8 - 1.14.x ?
If you need a older version than 1.8 you can download it: here
We only give support for versions started with V5.0.0 !
✉ Contact or Issues:
For questions or suggestions:
A better way to trade! For Citizens(2).
First very cool plugin. I had a question and I would like to introduce this plugin on my channel. I would be glad if this video would then come to your plugin page under tutorial. For your German Community.
Pair of information
Youtube = GamePvP
Discord = @ GamePvP # 1234
Write me on discord times.
With best regards,
Why use a sign or a chest when your vendors can be NPCs? A Must-Have plugin for any server! Easy GUI, no command memorizing, and support Discord is patient, polite and fast.
However, I do recommend the Pro version if you can drop a dollar or two-- The perks are worth it! (btw Love the new logo!)
Watching this plugin evolve since it's supportive launch when Citizen debuted has been a joy to experience. Thank you for all your hard work! This plugin is a Minecraft legacy.
Nice plugin, easy to setup, easy to use, intuitive interface, super customizable.
If it's possible to be add in future versions, permission per item and permissions per page, would be really nice to have that two.
The "Pro" version it's really handy, usefull, and have a decent price.
Thanks for making great plugin.
Fantastic Plugin! I had a little trouble figuring out how to set it up originally, but I took my time and finally got at least 1 shop setup, almost!
Will be purchasing the paid version soon as I get paid. Fantastic work! Can't get enough of it already! Thank you for this!