- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Dandielo, Minevid
dtlTraders was created to easily setup admin shops for your server.
It's the ONE COMMAND plugin! Seriously, that's all you need to know
You can always support our help dev by donation
1.13.X support on the way, expected +- 29/11
- Download dtlTraders files (including Dtltraders and Dtlcore). Since version "3.5.2" is dtltraders ONE plugin.
- Extract the file and place Dtltraders.jar, Dtlcore.jar into your plugins folder.
- Download Citizens (Citizens2) and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- You also need Vault and ANY economy plugin.
- Start your server.
- Create a npc /npc create "name" or select the existing npc with a stick.
- Then run the command /trait trader.
- Use the stick to enable manager mode of the npc.
- Right click to open the npc shop.
- In the npc shop you can add items, selling items or set prices for items.
- After finish disable manager mode with the stick !
- You are done
- Advanced configurations and some extra features: Dtltraders-Advanced
Thanks to VariationVault for the video tutorial
Dtltraders is a plugin that needs Dtlcore to work ! The 2 plugins are a shop function for the external plugin Citizens (Citizens2) plugin. If you not using Citizens this plugin is useless !
Important: Dtlcore is implemented with Dtltraders since version "3.5.2" and is now ONE plugin.
If you need a older version than 1.11 you can download it: here
We support only versions above 3.5.0 !
Have you a problem?
-> Read the guide above
Have you errors or other problems?
-> Send a mail to: [email protected] or make a ticket
We really want to thank Dandielo for making this awesome plugin.
Now its time to bring this plugin back on track
Created with our experience @4Creation