- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
dtlTraders was created to easily setup admin shops for your server.
Make and manage your shops with a GUI. Seriously, no hassle with configs and commands
Do you like dtlTraders? Let other people know by a review!
- Easy way to setup and manage shops using a GUI
- Make/edit your shops just by drag and drop
- 3 types of shops: 'Sell', 'Buy' and 'Limit'
- 2 types of item content: 'static' and 'tradable'
- 1 powerful trader type: "trader" (/trait trader) bind the dtlTraders shops with citizens(2) NPC's
- Support of vanilla and custom NBT/DataTags
- NBT/DataTags makes custom item from 3rd party plugins possible
- Advanced users can customize there own items using the configs.
- Allows stack trades
- ANY economy plugin support
- Auto converts shops created with older versions of dtlTraders
- Compatible with spigot/bukkit 1.8 - 1.13.x
For users that wants more features, we have a premium plugin named: dtlTradersPlus
Features of dtlTradersPlus:
- Make your shop bigger by adding more pages
- Set a command to open the shops without need to interact with a NPC
- Bring the shop function to a next level, set commands on items you sell
- 2 types of commands on items function: 'Buy and Run' and 'Buy and Keep (run it later)'
- And you can do all of it just using a GUI
- All the features of dtlTraders (non premium version)
Unlock premium features with dtlTradersPlus. Buy your copy at: www.4Creation.pro/dtltradersplus
Buying the premium version, helps US continue working on future updates for both versions dtlTraders and dtlTradersPlus.
Note: If you want to convert again , check the Documentation and go to the section converter for more.
- Download dtlTraders(Plus).jar and place it into your plugins folder. Since the recreation version "5.0.0" you need to delete the dtltraders folder! (shops created with older versions are automatic converted!)
- Download Citizens (Citizens2) and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- You also need Vault and ANY economy plugin.
- Start your server.
- Installation is done.
↝ Simple guide:
- Create or add trait trader's to a npc with the GUI /dtltraders trait
- Make your shops using /dtltraders create "name"
- Add the items in your inventory that you want to sell in the shop
- Manage/edit shops content using /dtltraders edit or /dtltraders trait
- In the edit options you can drag/drop items, set prices, set limits, set names and much more .
- After finish, right click on the NPC and choose the shop you want to hook into.
- You are done
- Advanced guide: Dtltraders-5.0.0 and higher⇲ Hyperlinks:
- Old documentation
- Older versions
- Bukkit page
- Old Sourcecode (Old version of dtlTraders (V3.4.2)) (Recreation version V5 hasn't been published)
▶ Video tutorial:
This is a tutorial we made for dtlTraders 'V5.0.0' and above, we guide you there for a fresh installation and you get answers by upgrading from the older versions:
Video tutorial is not ready yet!
Did you know that dtlTraders(Plus) V5.0.0 and above supports bukkit/spigot version 1.8 - 1.13.x ?
If you need a older version than 1.8 you can download it: here
We only give support for versions started with V5.0.0 !
✉ Contact or Issues:
For questions or suggestions:
Special thanks to TheWGBbroz for making the recreation possible
Created with our experience @4Creation
A better way to trade! For Citizens(2).