- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A lightweight plugin to add vanilla friendly full attacking and mining with off-hand tools.
- 1.9.*, 1.10.*, 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 1.14.*, 1.15.*, 1.16.*, 1.17.*, 1.18.*
- Spigot, Paper, Purpur, Airplane, Tuinity, CraftBukkit, Mohist, Magma, CatServer
- GeyserMC (Bedrock Players)
- Forge/Bukkit Hybrid servers (Mohist, Magma, CatServer)VIDEO OF THE PLUGIN
If someone wants to make a YouTube video on the plugin demonstrating it better I would be more than happy to put it here on the Spigot page.
Attacking with the off-hand
Mining with the off-hand
Code (YAML):config-version: 1
air: true # Swing if an entity or block is not found.
hand: false # Attack when the player does not have anything in their off-hand.
standing: true # Attack when the player is standing.
sneaking: true # Attack when the player is sneaking.
cancel-event: true # Cancel the original attack event.
gamemode: # Attack when player is in these gamemodes.
hand: false # Mine when the player does not have anything in their off-hand.
standing: true # Mine when the player is standing.
sneaking: true # Mine when the player is sneaking.
cancel-event: true # Cancel the original mine event.
gamemode: # Mine when player is in these gamemodes.
This plugin is compatible with all protection plugins, plugins prevent damage events and block break events. It is also be compatible with all third party enchantment plugins and plugins like McMMO.
Off-hand attacking and tool usage, use your weapons and tools in the off-hand! Free and Open Source!
- Added 1.18.2 Support Mar 1, 2022
- Added 1.18 Support, Attack Code Rewrite, Bug Fixes Mar 1, 2022
- Bug Fixes Sep 26, 2021