- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
If you have a suggestion for the plugin or a bug report please create an issue here and I'll do my best to help I very rarely check the forum posts on this resource so I could easily miss it! Please do NOT post a review based on a problem you have not discussed with me, that is unfair.
DuelMe is a plugin for server owners that want to allow players to Duel each other. I first made this plugin for use on my own server as the world it is used on is non-pvp with the exception of this plugin so that players can duel each other for fun. This can also be used on a pvp server too with less setup time. If your server is non pvp based there is a small bit of setup required.
[NEW] Jenkins Dev Releases:
These get built when pushes to github. They may be more unstable than the GitHub Pre Releases.
GitHub Pre releases:
These releases are experimental and may not have completed features and / or may have unpredicted results when ran so it is not reccomended to run these on production servers, but primarily to test the new upcoming features so the releases will be more stable.
Use so at your OWN RISK!
Player Permisson Nodes
- /duel - shows information about plugin
- /duel send <playername> - sends a duel request to a player
- /duel send <playername> <arena> - sends a duel request to a player with a specified arena to play in.
- /duel accept <playername> - accepts a duel request
- /duel leave - leave a duel
- /duel list - lists duel arenas with their status(es)
duelme.player.* - Access to all nodes below
- duelme.player.info - access to the duel command
- duelme.player.accept - allow a player to accept a duel
- duelme.player.send - allow a player to send a duel request
- duelme.player.leave - allow a player to leave a duel
- duelme.player.list - allow a player to list the duel arenas and there status(es)
- /dueladmin create <duelarenaname> - creates a duel arena with the given name
- /dueladmin list - list the duel arenas
- /dueladmin remove - remove a duel arena
- /dueladmin addkill <player> - adds a player kill (for testing mysql stats)
- /dueladmin adddeath <player> - adds a player death (for testing mysql stats)
- /dueladmin setspawnpoint1 <duelarenaname> - Sets the spawnpoint of the first player in a duel.
- /dueladmin setspawnpoint2 <duelarenaname> - Sets the spawnpoint of the second player in a duel.
duelme.admin.* - allows access to all permission nodes below
- duelme.admin.info - allows a player to view the info for the duel admin commands
- duelme.admin.create - allows a player to create a duel arena
- duelme.admin.set - allows a player to set locations for the arena
- duelme.admin.remove - allows a player to remove an arena
- duelme.admin.list - allows a player to list the duel arenas
- duelme.admin.addkill - allows a player to add a kill to the stats
- duelme.admin.adddeath - allows a player to add a death to the stats
- duelme.admin.setspawnpoint1 - Allows a player to set the first spawnpoint for a duel arena
- duelme.admin.setspawnpoint2 - Allows a player to set the second spawnpoint for a duel arena
- duelme.* - allows access to all duel commands - Only give to staff / trusted players!
- duelme.update.notify - sends players notifications of plugin updates
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
A unique identifier The server's version of Java Whether the server is in offline or online mode The plugin's version The server's version The OS version/name and architecture The core count for the CPU The number of players online The Metrics version
You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish.
- Automatic update checker (Can be disabled)
- Allows players to duel each other in a controlled environment.
- Separated inventories. (toggleable)
- Blocks cannot be broken in a Duel.
- Teleporting out of a Duel is disabled.
- Players drop no items when they die in a Duel, hence less lag for items everywhere.
- Toggleable Duel start announcements
- Toggleable Duel death message announcements
- Items or kits can be given at the start of a duel. (optional)
- GUI Menu to accept / ignore duel requests. (NEW)
Features to add
- Revise source code
- Use own block protection method
- Set player spawns for arena in game
- Countdown to start
- Players can be charged an amount to Duel (configurable)
- MySql database to keep track of kills/deaths
- Custom rewards for winner
- Right click a player to send a duel request
- Toggleable storage of inventories
- Rewards system
- enable drops when a player dies
- add a delay or a way for the winning player to get the losing players items.
- add support for iDisguise
- add support for Vanish no packet
Bukkit dev page: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/duelme/
Q: Why download from here and not on bukkit dev?
A: This resource will always have the up to date version of the plugin.
If you find any bugs with this plugin please submit a ticket on GitHub: https://github.com/teozfrank/DuelMe/issues
Want to buy me a coffee?
DuelMe [Beta][Spigot 1.8.8 - 1.15.2. Only] 0.21.00-SNAPSHOT
PVP for fun
- Update for 1.15.2 Apr 12, 2020
- Update to 1.13, Add queue messages to messages.yml Nov 17, 2018
- Duel Queue Pre-Release Jun 26, 2018