Support, bug reports & suggestions
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Sataniel; original authors: Grafe, TT_The_King, Sn0wSt0rm
I highly appreciate any kind of feedback and I'm willing to offer support. This is not the place to ask for support, though! Please do not contact me by using my profile page and do not misuse the review function for support requests. I usually ignore these posts. I'll do my very best to help if you open an issue on GitHub and follow the template. Avoid to use the discussion thread, too, please, unless you don't have a GitHub account.
Reply times to comprehension questions are usually less than a day. Bug reports or questions that require testing may take much longer.
DungeonsXL now has a Discord server where you can chat with fellow users. We have channels in French, German and English.
Its main goal is to offer a way to use a world in a set state multiple times by a player (like for a jump'n'run), a group of players (e.g. for a quest dungeon, an adventure map or a PvE arena) or even by groups of groups of players (e.g. for PvP arenas). DungeonsXL also provides custom game mechanics to make these worlds interesting. It might also be helpful if you want players to build something in creative mode quickly and uncomplicated without any influence on their main world data (inventory, levels etc.).
- Create as many dungeons as you wish!
- The instantiation system allows dungeons to be played by multiple groups of players at the same time without clashes.
- Dungeons are accessable through portals in one of your main worlds. Read more...
- Invite players to edit single dungeons without the need to give them any further permissions. Read more...
- Allow players to build in creative mode safely without any influence to their game progress in the main worlds!
- Set checkpoints, breakable blocks, triggers, messages and much more through signs in the edit mode. Read more...
- Per dungeon configuration (you should try that after you became familiar with the basics of this plugin). Read more...
- Link multiple floors together to create large dungeons with multiple levels. Read more...
- Use a dungeon as a tutorial and give them a PEX group when they finish it. Read more...
- Players can play the dungeon with their own items or with configurable classes.
- The classes support doges!
- Mob waves: Read more...
- Time limits
- A built-in custom mob system and support for MythicMobs. Read more...
- A powerful API: Read more...
- Different game types allow you to use your maps dynamically for different purposes. Read more...
- Announcements sothat users can join the next match easily. Read more...
- ...and many more!
This outline may help you to understand the concept of DungeonsXL:
If you want to learn how to use DungeonsXL step by step, please have a look at the wiki page getting started.
An English language file will be generated automatically when you run DungeonsXL for the first time. You can change all messages as you please.
Detailed information and inofficial translations in other languages including Chinese and Italian are available here.
DungeonsXL works with 1.8.8 and higher. However, support for 1.13 / 1.12.x / 1.11.x / 1.10.x / 1.9.x has a higher priority than support for 1.8.8. Old builds that support older versions are unusable for production environments. See here for detailed information. Some cosmetic features require the Spigot API and will therefore not work with CraftBukkit.
Technical inclusion and consideration of 1.14.x features are present in the latest 0.18 snapshot builds, but the current performance of Spigot 1.14.x (regardless if it's Spigot's or Mojang's problem) if it comes to world loading and crash bugs make it impossible to guarantee the same quality as with 1.13.x in practice.
Many incompatibilities can be fixed with PerWorldPlugins (fork for 1.8+). Try to add the incompatible plugins only to the worlds where you need them.
Would you like to support us and our work?
If you appreciate the time and work we dedicated to create this server mod in the last years, we thankfully accept any kind of support you would like to offer.
First of all, DungeonsXL uses the Plugin Metrics service by Hidendra and SpigotUpdater by inventivetalent (thank you very much for these services <3 ). It is great motivation to see that our plugin is actually used by a few servers and some of the statistics are really helpful and taken into consideration if it comes to the future of the project. Therefore, please do not disable Metrics.
Thank you very much for your support!
Plugins maintained by me
All of them are free and open source
FactionsOne - Factions 1.8.2 with UUID support - updated to latest Bukkit versions!
HolographicMenus - Create GUIs like in Sword Art Online!
DungeonsXL - Create custom dungeons or adventure maps with ease!
CommandsXL - Simple command link plugin.
ItemsXL - Advanced and unique custom item plugin.
BroadcastXS - Async broadcast plugin.
[1.8.8-1.13.2] Create custom dungeons and adventure maps with ease!
Running this on my spigot server 1.14.4 with several other RPG style plugins. Works great with Mcmmo overhaul, Quests, Treasure Chests, Shopkeepers, Towny ( with config set for ignore new worlds ), luckperms, and LWC. So far so good with EssentialsX, although I still need to do some sign testing but I don't forsee any problems. Also working with Citizens2, but I haven't done much with it yet. Looking forward to adding ItemsXL too in the near future. Thanks for sharing your time and efforts with some well thought out code. If this is Beta, I look forward to the full release. Donating next to help your efforts.
Great plugin with lots of options, However I am running into a issue where loot tables are not working on reward chests in my dungeon, I have set the sign and used the default custom item loot table script that is on the forums, and it spawns the chest but there is no loot in the chest even when items are set to 100%, I would appreciate any help I can get cause this seems to be the only good dungeons plugin out there