Ever wanted to play DvZ, but you couldn't either because Rob hosts it at the wrong time for you or you never get chosen? Now you can host your own Games using this plugin! Or you can change to configs to have your very own DvZ.
This page is currently WIP, see the wiki for more information:
What is Dwarves vs Zombies:
Idea by "Rob" http://twitter.com/#!/urealms (Tutorial): Explanation Image - Video by Rob
This plugin has changed quiet a bit since then and supports changing almost every aspect via config files.
- Automated Games with World resets
- Completly customizable Dwarf und Monster classes
- Special Spell Items with Manasystem
- Changable Block drops/Break Blacklists and Blockchanges
- You can change most of these things in the config.
- Dragons - I'm not sure if I will ever be able to do it
- LWC(only when used in the gameworld) - causes huge memory leaks, currently trying to get in contact with the author to see what I/he can do.
This Plugin displays my name as "andre111 the Plugin Author" in chat by default.
If you don't want this you can simply disable it with the "show_andre111_tag" config option.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
If you wish to disable this feature (/me cries), you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version