dWild - Wild Teleportation!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This Denizen script makes it so players can be sent to a random location within your Minecraft Worldborder.
- Denizen - Required for this to work at all
- A native Minecraft World Border
Not setting a native world border will mean players can be teleported up to 30,000,000 (30 Million!) blocks from spawn.
Setting up a native MC World Border
It will make one new directory (plugins/dWild) and put dWild.dsc in plugins/Denizen/scripts
- Open the zip file
- Extract the contents to the plugins/ directory
Usage - Alias: /wild:
- /dwild [player]
- /dwild version - Shows the version
- /dwild reload - Reloads the config.yml
- dwild.wild - Allows a player to use /wild, /dwild
- dwild.other - Allows someone to force /wild on another player
- dwild.version - Shows the dWild version
- dwild.reload - Reloads the dWild config.
dWild has minimal configuration requirements. If you have a minecraft worldborder set (not a plugin border), dWild will work safely with zero configuration.
Please see plugins/dWild/config.yml for all the options.
Feature Request? PM me