The plugin will reduce the amount of mob spawns as the player count increases.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
You can configure the maximum* (*slightly more may spawn due to rounding the spawn limits up, especially at high player counts or low maximum mob limit) amount of mobs that will naturally spawn around players in each world.
Supports multiple worlds.
• /dmsl -- shows plugin info
• /dmsl help -- shows plugin help
• /dmsl reload -- reloads the config
• /dmsl debug -- outputs debug info for checking which worlds the plugin are active in and the changes it's doing to spawn limits
• dmsl.help -- allows /dmsl help
• dmsl.reload -- allows /dmsl reload
• dmsl.about -- allows viewing the output of /dmsl
• dmsl.debug -- allows /dmsl debug
Only dsml.about is given to all users.
Dynamic Mob Spawn Limits 1.1
Reduces mob spawn limits based on player count