- Source Code:
- https://github.com/mcgrizzz/DynamicProxyThis is a simple plugin which allows dynamic discovery and adding of servers to your bungee network.
This is a demo plugin and should be seen only as a proof of concept.
This plugin requires Proton to be installed and configured.
How to use (if you're curious):
- Put a copy of the plugin on both your network proxy and spigot server
- Setup the config file on the spigot server. (In the demo video, I'm using docker and scripts to automate this part).
- Make sure the secret in the config.yml (spigot) and secret.yml (bungee) match.
- Start the servers up. The spigot server should be discovered and added to the network.
secret.yml (bungee):Code (YAML):#host, port, id are in the config so you can use ENV_VARs to set them (useful for docker deployments)
#requestTimeout in seconds
motd: "I was just dynamically added to the network"
Code (YAML):secret: "secret"