* Add support for 1.16 biomes (Nether Wastes, Soul Sand Valley, Crimson Forest, Warped Forest, Basalt Deltas) and structures (Bastion Remnants, Nether Fossils, Ruined Portals). Fixes #27.
* Add support for missing 1.14 biomes (Bamboo Jungle, Bamboo Jungle Hills).
* Fix compatibility with older versions, specifically supporting 1.13 onward.
* Update icons to the ones used on Minecraft Wiki.
* Catch ConcurrentModificationException when running locate command and put up a warning instead. Fixes...
Shows your world's structures (such as Villages, Strongholds, and Pyramids) on Dynmap.
Fix concurrency issue causing crashes in Minecraft 1.14.
- Add support for Pillager Outposts added in Minecraft 1.14.
- Fail gracefully if Dynmap is loaded but not initialized.
Remove markers for disabled structure types.
Disable Underwater Ruins by default.
Fix typo for Underwater Ruins which prevented them from being shown on the map.SlimeDog likes this.
Remove overhead of hash map and hash set.
- Fix performance issues by optimizing code used on chunk load.
- Remove chunk blacklist and marker list and just use persistent markers.
- Disable buried treasure & shipwrecks by default.
- Switch to using a biome only search method to simplify.
Initial release supporting 1.13+.
- Uses locate method synchronously on each chunk load instead of watching for changes and reading NBT files asynchronously.
- Added marker list for previously located structures.
- Added blacklist for previously loaded chunks.
- Allow localization for labels.
- Don't show Villages that aren't placed into the world successfully.
- Fix Nether Fortresses not showing up for certain servers.
- Add support for End Cities.
- Add support for using a custom world directory.
- Change Temple to Desert Temple and Jungle Temple.
- Change Village icon to dirt path for contrast.
- Update dependencies to latest.