DynmapNPCs is an addon to Dynmap & Citizens2. This plugin gives the server owners the ability to show all Citizens NPCs on the server, or control each one and its ability to be visible.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Customizable processing times
- Save resources if you don't want waste resources on NPCs moving around the map. Defaults to 100ticks, set to whatever you want.
- Set defaults for all NPCs / or define per NPC
- Display Icon
- Set the icon to whatever you want for all or a single NPC
- Min / Max Zoom levels
- Control at what zoom levels each or all NPCs can be seen
- Visible on the map
- Toggle if each NPC can be seen
- Custom Names
- The ability to set a custom name for the NPC on Dynmap
- Balloon Text
- Set the text to display if a user clicks the icon on the Dynmap page.
Example of an NPC on Dynmap:
View Settings: dynmapnpc.info
Change Settings: dynmapnpc.settings
* This plugin uses the plugin Metrics system. If you want to disable it, open /PluginMetrics/Config.yml and set opt-out to true. Mostly for my curiosity
Show citizen2 NPCs on your dynmap marker layers
- Somethings just don't die it seems May 8, 2021
- A passport is useless without a picture Jul 3, 2020
- Just cause you cannot find it, does not mean it's such a big deal Jul 18, 2017