- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
E-Verify is a plugin that stores email, associated to players. The plugin sends a email (be sure to configure the sender email, in the config), to the player with a code, that he need to type in-game. It the stores his UUID in a database with his email and the code used to verify.
List of Commands
- /ev mail <email> - Command used by a players to be sent a an email with a code to verify the email
- /ev verify <code> - Command used by players to verify their email with the code received
- /ev force <player> <email> - Command for Admins that forces the verification for a player.
- /ev find <player> - Command for Admins that sends a players information
- /ev drop - Command for Admins that clear the database. (Drops the table)
- /ev reload config - Command for Admins that reloads the config
Returns a player, the session, the senders email, the receivers email, the message, and if the event is cancelled. [Able to set the message]
- AsyncMailEvent : Event called when an email is sent.
Returns a player, the players email, the code, and if the event is cancelled.
- PlayerVerifyEvent : event called when a player verifys (is not called in force verifications).
Be sure to take a look at the config, before using the plugin. A lot more will come in the following weeks.
As a I said, a lot will come, so be sure to update the plugin, because this is only the first version. A lot of optimization and features are currently under development. If you have any bugs to report or a suggestion, please add Aksyo#0001 on discord, or email [email protected]
Mail Verification with database support, custom mail, and Developer API.