- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Keeps your server files safe, for free
- Compresses your files, saving a lot of space
- Does not store unnecessary files
- Automatically removes old backups
- Ability to execute terminal or in-game commands when backup is finished
- Powerful schedule system - automatically runs your backup whenever you want
- In-game loading bar to show backup progress
- Pauses autosave during backup to prevent backup corruptionFAQQ: Does EasierBackup support Google Drive, Dropbox, AWS S3, ...?
A: EasierBackup itself (currently) does not provide any support for uploading backups. However, external tools can be used via the terminal commands feature. For example, rclone is easy to use and provides support for more than 40 cloud storage services (also including SFTP).
Commands and permissions/easierbackup start - Start creating a backup.
/easierbackup abort - Stops the backup. The ZIP file which was being created during the backup will be removed.
/easierbackup reload - Reloads the configuration file. Cannot be used if a backup is in progress.
You can also use /backup instead of /easierbackup.
easierbackup.showprogress - Players with this permission will be shown the backup progress bar.
easierbackup.controlbackup - Gives you access to /backup start and /backup abort. Also shows you the backup progress bar.
easierbackup.reload - Gives you access to /backup reload.
- Ability to automatically revert to a previous backup
- Customizable messages