Easy Clear Chat
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- xtomyserrax (Author)
- Languages Supported:
- English and Spanish (can be translated into any language)
Easy Clear Chat will bring the easy part to everything of your chat management. All the commands work in a simple way, coded with excellence in order to prevent yourself from bugs. Many cool features for you to enjoy, almost everything can be editable, and I am also listening to ideas!
- You can clear everyone's chat
- You can also bypass this clear with the right permission.
- You can clear your own chat
- You can clear a specified player's chat
- You can mute the chat
- Also, commands can be muted. There is a whitelist of allowed commands and then all commands are disabled. Of course this can be bypassed with a permission!
- Player Clear Chat when leaving system!
- No more old messages when joining back to the server.
- This system can be enabled/disabled in config.yml file!
- You can edit messages and change the color of them
- You can manage permissions
- Updater system
- Localization! You can set the plugin's language into English or Spanish!
- Made for Java 8 or +.
- Support checked with 1.8.*, 1.9.*, 1.10.*, 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 1.14.*, 1.15.* and 1.16.* (Plugin is always tested with latest version of spigot)
- More features will be added. Please give ideas!
- /easyclearchat Show's you the help page!
- /easyclearchat help Show's you the help page!
- /easyclearchat reload Reload the config.yml file!
- /easyclearchat info Get some information about the plugin!
- /clearchat Clear everybody's chat
- /playerclearchat [player] or /pcc [player] Clear someone's specified chat!
- /cc Clear everybody's chat
- /clearmychat or /cmc Clear your own chat
- /chatenable Enable the chat
- /chatmute Mute the chat
- clearchat.* Acces to all ClearChat commands
- clearchat.clearchat* Acces to /clearchat and /playerclearchat commands.
- clearchat.clearchat Acces to /clearchat and /cc command. Default: OP's can use it
- clearchat.clearchat.bypass Lets you bypass the clear of a chat. Default: OP's can use it
- clearchat.clearmychat Acces to /clearmychat command. Default: OP's can use it
- clearchat.clearchat.player Acces to /playerclearchat command. Default: OP's can use it
- clearchat.chatenable Acces to /clhatenable command. Default: OP's can use it
- clearchat.chatmute Acces to /chatmute command. Default: OP's can use it
- clearchat.talk Acces to talk in the chat when it is muted.
- clearchat.chatcommands Acces to use commands when the chat is muted.
- clearchat.reload Acces to /clearchatplugin reload command. Default: OP's can use it
You can download BarAPI plugin here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bar-api/ (This plugin is made by confuser).
With BarAPI you will see in the BossBar when you receive a report, question or an answer and who sent it.
You can enable/disable this system. And if you dont have the plugin BarAPI, AskReport will work perfecly.
NOTE: It is not recommended to use BarAPI in 1.8 versions, because minecraft has a bug with BossBar.
- Waiting for you to give them!
Check my other plugins/resources:
- Staff Facilities: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...-vanish-and-spectating-experience-ever.13097/
By downloading this plugin, you agree to:
1. Not redistribute this plugin, share any part of the code or resell it.
2. Not edit any of the plugin's code, decompile the plugin, or take some parts of it.
3. You will not post our source code online or offline any website.
Easy Clear Chat | Simple and Lightweight | No bugs to care about 3.7.0
Best lightweight simple clear chat plugin outhere! No bugs and works perfectly!