Warning: This plugin will no longer receive updates!
EasyChatLog - High-performance chat logger
Hello, today I want to show you my plugin EasyChatLog. EasyChatLog is a bukkit plugin that logs the chat in a MySQL database. It also has a simple report system to allow users to report offensive messages.
The plugin has the following command:
- /chatlog help
Description: Shows a list with all avaiable commands
- /chatlog lastMessagesOf <player> [page]
Description: Shows the last messages of <player>.
- /chatlog messagesFromTo <from> <to> [page]
Description: Shows all messages in a period of time.
- /chatlog search <page> <pattern>
Description: Searches for a word or text.
- /chatlog report <player> [page]
Description: Shows a list with the last messages of <player>.
You only have to select the offensive message.
- /chatlog reports [page]
Description: Lists all reported messages.
- Put the plugin in your /plugins folder and restart your server.
- Open the config.yml file in the folder /plugin/EasyChatLog/.
Enter the data of your database and set "done" to "true":
Code (Text):# The settings for the database. Dont forget to set "done" to "true"
# Set this to true after configuring the database.
- Restart your server again. You're done!
- High-performance plugin. The plugin uses a thread- and connectionpool to ensure that the plugin has as little impact on the server performance as possible.
- Easy to use: You can navigate throw the pages by clicking. No need of command to navigate throw the pages.
- Integrated report system: Let your users report offensive messages.
- Easy configuration.
- Lot's of usefull commands.
- Uses plugin metrics!
- OpenSource: GitHub + JavaDocs
- Pro-Mode: Stuff like regex-search.
- Multilingual: The plugin should support your native language!
- Automatically delete old messages.