This is a little Plugin, that helps you farm crops in vanilla Minecraft.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
It is fully configurable and can be used with WorldGuard.
- right-clicking a grown crop with the configured tool will harvest and replant it
- harvesting costs 1 durability (configurable) (enchantments matter!)
- works with wheat, carrots, potatoes and beetroot
- only works in survival and adventure mode
- no permissions needed
- Add a configurable delay (delay between the right-click and the placement of the seed)
I'm open for bug reports and request!!
- Damage: [integer] what Damage should the tool get when harvesting (will be cast to short)
- includeEnchantments: [boolean] should the enchantment of the tool be recognized by the plugin
- acceptedTools: [list of string / material]: change the item/tool that can harvest (must be written like WOOD_HOE)
- a list of every Material (version-dependent!) can be found here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/Material.html
I can understand english and german!
If you want to use this plugin on public servers you can. But I like to know (just for the records )
Harvest crops fast and easy.