- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
(Rewritten, better and lightweight for 1.13+)
(Might support lower versions, idk)
1. No commands needed
2. No permissions needed
3. Just logging every message, join, command or kick!
The plugin is creating three files:
- cmd.log (All commands) (Name, command and time)
- connections.log (All joining and leaving players) (Name, ip and time) and
- msg.log (All messages) (Name, message and time)
- kick.log (All kicks) (Name and reason)
You can delete the files, the plugin will recreate them after a restart.
- Kick should show who kicked a person