Wondering how you could modify some messages on your server without coding or programming skills? Then here's how to do it! I coded one of the most simple plugin I could think of. You don't need anything but a Minecraft Server in order to use it. It doesn't matter if you're not a PRO at configuring or managing plugins, because this is pretty simple. Configuration file even has comments and instruction on how to use it. This plugin might be "simple" but I try to bring you all high quality code for you to have a bugless plugin. Hope you like it
Commands & Permissions
- Allows you to change the message when a player joins or leaves the server!
- Allows you to change the message that shows up when a player joins the server for the first time!
- Unique player counting variable that lets you see how many players have joined your server!
- Set a custom whitelist message!
- It has variables such as "%player%" & "%unique%" (without quotes) that will be replaced with its own values!
- An active developer for all kind of suggestions and ideas!
- /easymessages (Shows plugin information)
- /easymessages update (Checks if there is an update available)
- /easymessages reload (Reload configuration file)
- More commands will be added soon
How to install
- easymessages.admin (Gives all permissions)
- easymessages.update (Gives permission to check for available updates)
- easymessages.reload (Gives permission to reload the configuration file)
Just drop the JAR file into your plugins folder, and /reload the server. After reloading your server, a configuration file should be generated, feel free to edit as you like!
Configuration file example: http://bit.ly/1DAEcQh (Updated)
If you like and enjoy my plugin, feel free to leave a comment on how do you feel about it. Share your ideas, suggest changes or report bugs! I will be adding a lot of things to this plugin. Things such as more variables, and messages options to modify! This is just the first release of what I expect to be an awesome and helpful plugin for those new server owners that doesn't know much about plugins!