* Note, this is not a 'new version' - Just migrating over from BukkitDev
Easy Tickets - An easy to use ticket system with many advanced and fully configurable features.
* SQLite or MySQL database availability for maximum compatibility with any server
* Escalate tickets to different, permission based groups
* Configurable, persistent reminders to players with open tickets that need responses/more info
* Reminders to all ticket-responders (Mods, admin, devs, etc) of any open tickets
How does it Work?
The main command for this plugin is /ticket, also aliased to /et. All options assume you either created the ticket, or you have the permission to modify it.
- new - Create a new ticket
- open - alias of new
- list - Show all open tickets
- delete - Remove a ticket
- reply - Send a reply/additional message to a ticket
- close - Close an opened ticket
- status - Force the status to a certain state
- take - Claim a ticket
- assign - Assign a ticket to another group
- tp - move to the ticket location
- notes - add, remove or view notes set on a player
** More to come on this section **
* Yes, this formatting is ugly. Will work on different formatting for Spigot later.
debug: false // Display debug messages - mainly for bug testing
maxTickets: 5 // How many tickets can a person have before it will not allow any more
maxLevel: 2 - // How many levels, for Ticket Transfer/Promote
openReminderTimer: 10 // How often to remind of open tickets
loginReminder: true // Show ticket info to players when they log in
autoDeleteDays: 7 // How many days should a ticket be closed before auto-deleting?
loginReminderDelay: 10 // How often, in minutes, to remind of tickets if loginReminder is true
autoTeleport: true //Automaticallly teleport to a ticket when it is claimed
allowUnassignedReply: false //Allow staff who isn't assigned to respond to a ticket
autoDeleteInactive: 14 //How long before deleting inactive tickets
returnLevel: 1 // What level is allowed to use /et return
useSQLite: true // default - Use SQLite
useMySQL: false //Recmmended - Use MYSQL - Must use the remainder of the options below
port: 0 // Leave 0 for default port.
password: [email protected]
'1': Moderator // Name of "Level 1" - Just for display purposes
'2': Admin // Name of "Level 2"- Just for display purposes
configVersion: 3 // Don't touch this.
quickOpen: false // Remove the need to use "/et new" - It will automatically open a ticket when "/et" is used.
listSyntax: '&F%num%) %status% &f(%level%) &3%claimed% &7%text%' // The format for ticket lists
All permissions are driven, as of v1.0, by "et.level.#" - # is the level, starting with 1, that is staff that will be handling tickets. Recommendations are Level 1 = Mod, level 2 = Admin, Level 3 = Owner
* Ticket ReAssign
* Ticket search, by keyword, author, or responder
Bugs & Features
*To report any bug, or request any new features, use the Ticket System, via the above tab. (Currently no ticket tracker available ... how ironic)