A simple economy bank system, that store data in MySQL Database or Flat File system. Banking transactions are made using signs, but also features admin commands to check/set other players accounts.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Do you want to save players data (Inventory, Enderchest, Money, Health, Exp and more...) on MySQL database? Or sync players data across servers? Then check out my other plugin:
MySQL Player Data Bridge
Do you want to save Essentials data on MySQL database? Or sync Essentials data across servers? Then consider checking out my other plugin:
Essentials MySQL Storage Extension
- Premium UUID and Offline UUID support.
- MySQL Database or Flat File Data Storage.
- Supports any Economy system that works with Vault.
- Uses TitleManager to add fancy action bar messages when doing banking transactions.
- Sound effects when using the bank system.
- Particle effects when creating bank signs.
- Processed economy number display for easy reading ex: 1,000,1260.50
- You can customize everything, chat prefix, messages, sign display.
- Can work on the same database as our plugin MySQL Economy Bridge
- Features interest options.
- You can access players bank balance using PlaceholderAPI, check placeholders below.
- Vault - Download
- Any Economy system compatible with Vault
- (optional, only needed on 1.7 and 1.8 for action bar messages) TitleManager - Download
- (optional, only needed for placeholders) PlaceholderAPI - Download
- Place the plugin in the server plugins folder. Make sure you have an economy system installed and Vault, optional TitleManager on 1.7 or 1.8 servers.
- Start the server to generate the config, then stop the server.
- Open the config and configure the plugin.
- Start the Server. Done, enjoy.
Create Banking Signs
To create/remove signs you need permission: MysqlEconomyBank.admin
Shows the current Player Balance
Deposits <AMOUNT> money.
Withdraws <AMOUNT> money.
<AMOUNT> format example: 1000 | 20 | 20.5 | 20.25
- MysqlEconomyBank.use - Default true - Allows the use of banking signs
- MysqlEconomyBank.admin - Default to OP - Allows to create/remove banking signs and use admin commands.
- MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.interest - Default to OP - Access to /bank interest command.
- MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.balance - Default to OP - Access to /bank balance command.
- MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.deposit - Default to OP - Access to /bank deposit command.
- MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.withdraw - Default to OP - Access to /bank withdraw command.
PlaceholdersAPI integrated placeholders:
- /bank ; /bank help ; /meb ; /meb help - Will display the help page
- /bank reload ; /meb reload - Reloads the config.yml file. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank balance ; /meb balance - Check your bank balance. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.balance
- /bank withdraw <amount> ; /meb withdraw <amount> - Withdraw money from your bank. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.withdraw
- /bank deposit <amount> ; /meb deposit <amount> - Deposit money to your bank. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.deposit
- /bank balance <name> ; /meb balance <name> - Check a players bank balance. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank set <name> <amount> ; /meb set <name> <amount> - Set a players bank balance. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank deposit <amount> <name> ; /meb deposit <amount> <name> - Deposit money to a player account. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank withdraw <amount> <name> ; /meb withdraw <amount> <name> - Take money from a player account. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank interest ; /meb interest - Check countdown to next interest. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.interest
%economybank_balance% - Returns the players bank account balance.
Other useful info
Banking signs interaction
Supports right and left click, and to prevent spamming a cooldown option that can be adjusted in the config.
Removing banking signs
To remove the bank signs you must crouch then left click the sign to destroy it and have the admin permission.
You can enable interest in the config file, by default is disabled. You can configure the interest amount and time. The interest will be given only to online players, so offline players won't get rich being inactive. Also this helps reducing the server load. The interest task is running on a separate thread so server performance will no be affected.
MySQL Data Storage
By default the plugin will use the FlatFile storage, so you need to go to config and enable it and set the database details. Note that you need to create the database then the plugin will create the tables when the server starts. The tables structure is the same as our plugin MySQL Economy Bridge so you can use them together. Example setup: We use MySQL Economy Bridge on all our mini games servers to create a single economy system, but on survival servers as we needed a local economy system we use this plugin and set to the same database so players can withdraw money earned playing mini games.
FlatFile Data Storage
A similar Flat File storage system like the popular Essentials plugin. The plugin will create a folder near the config file called Accounts, each player that has a bank account will have a file to store his bank balance.
It should work with any economy system that is compatible with Vault, it was tested with Essentials Economy and latest Vault and latest TitleManager plugin.
If you like this resource and want to say thank you with a donation please use this PayPal button. Thanks!
This plugin is made by CraftersLand Minecraft Community.
Feel free to check us out at: www.craftersland.net
Economy Bank 1.16.2
[1.7.10 - 1.16.3] MySQL or FlatFile Economy Bank System using signs.
Amazing plugin! It’s very simple and easy to use.
But, I do have a few ideas that I think could make this plugin even better, and allow for a more engaging economy system:
1. More placeholders: I think this plugin could use more placeholders. Specifically, ones that display top balances, for both bank and pocket balances. (Eg. %economybank_topbankbalance_p1%). “p1” would display the person with the top bank balance, “p2” would display the second highest bank balance, etc. Another placeholder could be one that displays the maximum loan amount (More info for this is below; it’s part of another idea).
2. Loans: I think it’d also be cool if players could ask for loans, maybe through a sign to keep things consistent. You could add an option to set how long a player would have to wait before they got a loan, and requirements that they’d have to meet to get one (such as certain permission(s) from other plugins). Finally, an option could be added that allows you to set the maximum amount of money that players could ask for in a loan either a dollar amount, or, perhaps, a percentage of the total amount of money throughout all bank balances. The loan would take an equal amount of money away from all bank balances, and would charge the player interest on a periodic time period that could be configured. Perhaps so that players can’t just hold loans forever, after so much time, the plugin could force the player to pay it back, by taking the money away from them, doing it automatically.
3. CDs: My final idea is adding CDs, which allow you to give up money to the bank for a certain amount of time, in exchange for a higher interest rate. These could be set up on signs as well, in a way that allows admins to customize multiple CD options. For example:
- Line 1: [Bank]
- Line 2: CD
- Line 3: Interest Rate
- Line 4: Amount of Time
After the time has expired, the money in the CD will be given back to the player automatically. When players click the sign, they can asked how much money they’d like to invest, and a minimum investing amount could be set in the config.
It would be awesome if these ideas will be added, but even if they aren’t, this plugin is still great!
I love this plugin. I had a different plugin for a while back on 1.12, but switched to this one when I updated my server. I had to remove it for a while because of the duplication glitch, but now that it's patched I've added it back in.
I haven't seen any other plugins this good. My only feedback would be to add a "max interest" value which could be configured in the config. I downloaded the source code and added a max for my server, but I would love to see this added to the official jar. It would also be cool if you could deposit/withdraw XP.
Great author (but it's little long for have a reply, it's a personnal review lol).
He have added my suggestion about the text if you made /bank, so it's very helpful and it's great for all server.
Thanks for your work, it's a very great plugin.
I have another suggestion:
- Make a menu for the bank system
- Add a particle effect with interact command (ex: daily interest)
- Add a song
Take care of you and thanks for your work.
- Matéo (Swilt)