A simple economy bank system, that store data in MySQL Database or Flat File system. Banking transactions are made using signs, but also features admin commands to check/set other players accounts.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Do you want to save players data (Inventory, Enderchest, Money, Health, Exp and more...) on MySQL database? Or sync players data across servers? Then check out my other plugin:
MySQL Player Data Bridge
Do you want to save Essentials data on MySQL database? Or sync Essentials data across servers? Then consider checking out my other plugin:
Essentials MySQL Storage Extension
- Premium UUID and Offline UUID support.
- MySQL Database or Flat File Data Storage.
- Supports any Economy system that works with Vault.
- Uses TitleManager to add fancy action bar messages when doing banking transactions.
- Sound effects when using the bank system.
- Particle effects when creating bank signs.
- Processed economy number display for easy reading ex: 1,000,1260.50
- You can customize everything, chat prefix, messages, sign display.
- Can work on the same database as our plugin MySQL Economy Bridge
- Features interest options.
- Vault - Download
- Any Economy system compatible with Vault
- (optional, only needed on 1.7 and 1.8 for action bar messages) TitleManager - Download
- Place the plugin in the server plugins folder. Make sure you have an economy system installed and Vault, optional TitleManager on 1.7 or 1.8 servers.
- Start the server to generate the config, then stop the server.
- Open the config and configure the plugin.
- Start the Server. Done, enjoy.
Create Banking Signs
To create/remove signs you need permission: MysqlEconomyBank.admin
Shows the current Player Balance
Deposits <AMOUNT> money.
Withdraws <AMOUNT> money.
<AMOUNT> format example: 1000 | 20 | 20.5 | 20.25
- MysqlEconomyBank.use - Default true - Allows the use of banking signs
- MysqlEconomyBank.admin - Default to OP - Allows to create/remove banking signs and use admin commands.
- MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.interest - Default to OP - Access to /bank interest command.
- MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.balance - Default to OP - Access to /bank balance command.
- MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.deposit - Default to OP - Access to /bank deposit command.
- MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.withdraw - Default to OP - Access to /bank withdraw command.
- /bank ; /bank help ; /meb ; /meb help - Will display the help page
- /bank reload ; /meb reload - Reloads the config.yml file. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank balance ; /meb balance - Check your bank balance. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.balance
- /bank withdraw <amount> ; /meb withdraw <amount> - Withdraw money from your bank. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.withdraw
- /bank deposit <amount> ; /meb deposit <amount> - Deposit money to your bank. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.deposit
- /bank balance <name> ; /meb balance <name> - Check a players bank balance. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank set <name> <amount> ; /meb set <name> <amount> - Set a players bank balance. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank deposit <amount> <name> ; /meb deposit <amount> <name> - Deposit money to a player account. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank withdraw <amount> <name> ; /meb withdraw <amount> <name> - Take money from a player account. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.admin
- /bank interest ; /meb interest - Check countdown to next interest. Requires permission MysqlEconomyBank.cmd.interest
#Type of database, Options: FlatFile or MySQL
#MySQL database type connection details.
#Maximum amount of money on players accounts
#Maximum amount of money in players pockets
#Amount of time in milliseconds (1 second = 1000 milliseconds) a player has to wait between two sign interactions.
#Enable bank accounts interest | (true or false)
#Interest amount in percentage. Example: 0.2% | 2% | 10%
#Time between interest credit in minutes. (default 5 minutes)
#Chat prefix and messages
#Chat Prefix - Supports Color/Format codes - To disable the prefix set it like: prefix: ''
#Color and Format codes: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Classic_server_protocol#Color_Codes
prefix: '&3&l[Bank] '
#Chat Messages - Supports Color/Format codes.
#The place holder %amount will get replaced by the money amount.
#The place holder %player2 will get replaced by the players name.
createdSignSuccessfully: '&bCreated sign succesfully!'
#To disable any chat message set it to '' Example: balance: ''
notAllowed: '&bYou do not have permission.'
removedSignSuccessfully: '&bSign removed!'
errorWhileCreatingSign: '&bCould not create Sign!'
balance: '&b%player2:&7 $%balance'
depositedSuccessfully: '&bDeposited &7$%amount &bsuccessfully!'
reachedMaximumMoneyInAccount: '&bReached Bank Account limit!'
notEnoughMoneyInPoket: '&bYou dont have &7$%amount &bpocket!'
withdrewSuccessfully: '&bWithdrew &7$%amount &bsuccessfully!'
reachedMaximumMoneyInPocket: '&bReached Limit of money in your pocket.'
notEnoughMoneyInAccount: '&bYou dont have &7$%amount &bin your bank account.'
accountDoesNotExist: '&7%player2 &bdoes not have an account!'
tooFastInteraction: '&bYou cant interact with MysqlEconomyBank this often. Please wait for a moment...'
denyIfSneaking: '&bYou cant use the Bank signs if you are sneaking.'
noPermission: '&bYou do not have permission.'
reloadFail: '&bConfig reload failed!'
reloadComplete: '&bConfig reload complete!'
balanceCommand: '&7%player2 &bbalance: &7$%amount'
balanceCommandFail: '&bPlayer offline or wrong UUID!'
setCommandFail: '&bThe amount must be a number!'
setCommand: '&7%player2 &bbalance set to: &7$%amount'
interest: '&bInterest credited: &7$%amount'
interestCommand: '&bNext interest in:&7 %time'
interestDisabled: '&cInterest feature is disabled!'
amountPositive: '&bAmount must be positive!'
#Action Bar Messages - Requires TitleManager optional dependency.
#Supports color and format codes.
#The placeholder %bankBalance will be replaced with your bank balance.
#The placeholder %pocketBalance will be replaced with your pocket balance.
#To disable any of these messages set them to '' Example: balance: ''
#When performing deposit/withdraw operations the bank remaining balance will be displayed in an action bar message.
balanceLeft: '&3&lBank balance: &7$%bankBalance &f| &3&lPocket balance: &7$%pocketBalance'
#When clicking the bank balance signs the balance will be displayed on action bar as well.
balance: '&3&lBank balance: &7$%bankBalance'
#Customize the bank signs
#Change the balance, deposit and withdraw words on signs, useful for other language translation
#No color and format codes support here.
#Change the color of the first line on signs [Bank], note that this color only applies to the first line on signs.
#Color codes are the same, but here you just remove the & in the front of color codes. Example: &3 => 3 ; Does not support format codes here.
Other useful info
Banking signs interaction
Supports right and left click, and to prevent spamming a cooldown option that can be adjusted in the config.
Removing banking signs
To remove the bank signs you must crouch then left click the sign to destroy it and have the admin permission.
You can enable interest in the config file, by default is disabled. You can configure the interest amount and time. The interest will be given only to online players, so offline players won't get rich being inactive. Also this helps reducing the server load. The interest task is running on a separate thread so server performance will no be affected.
MySQL Data Storage
By default the plugin will use the FlatFile storage, so you need to go to config and enable it and set the database details. Note that you need to create the database then the plugin will create the tables when the server starts. The tables structure is the same as our plugin MySQL Economy Bridge so you can use them together. Example setup: We use MySQL Economy Bridge on all our mini games servers to create a single economy system, but on survival servers as we needed a local economy system we use this plugin and set to the same database so players can withdraw money earned playing mini games.
FlatFile Data Storage
A similar Flat File storage system like the popular Essentials plugin. The plugin will create a folder near the config file called Accounts, each player that has a bank account will have a file to store his bank balance.
It should work with any economy system that is compatible with Vault, it was tested with Essentials Economy and latest Vault and latest TitleManager plugin.
If you like this resource and want to say thank you with a donation please use this PayPal button. Thanks!
This plugin is made by CraftersLand Minecraft Community.
Feel free to check us out at: www.craftersland.net
Economy Bank 1.13.3
[1.7.10 - 1.14.4] MySQL or FlatFile Economy Bank System using signs.