- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Gypopo, leasoncre, CloWnic1de
- Languages Supported:
- Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Brazilian, German, Czech, Turkish, Polish, Russian (All messages are edit able)
✔️ 1.8.x - 1.17 minecraft version support
✔️ Fully customizeable items
✔️ Configure shop items with the config files or ingame commands
✔️ Unlimited amount of items supported inside each shop
✔️ Different pages of items are automaticly added
✔️ Setup discounts for a special player/group
✔️ Add unsafe enchantments to items
✔️ Spawners supported
✔️ Compatibility with SilkSpawners, WildStacker and UltimateStacker
✔️ Support for NPC shops
✔️ Use multiple pre-made language files or customize all messages to your likings
✔️ Premade shop configurations for every supported minecraft version
✔️ Add different types of items (Enchanted items, Potions/spectral arrows, Spawners, KnowLedge book with any recipe, PlayerHead with any Skull texture, Leather armor with custom RGB colors)
- /shop (Open the main shop)
- /shop <section> (Open a shop section directly from the command instead of typing /shop and choosing a shop section)
- /sellall (Sell all items from your inventory)
- /sellall <item> (Sell all items in your inventory that match the specified material)
- /sellall hand (Sell all items that you are holding in your hand)
- /sreload (Reloads the plugin)
- /editshop additem <section> <material> <buy price> <sell price> (This command will add any item from the shop)
- /editshop edititem <section> <item> <action> <key> <value> (This command will edit any item from the shop)
- /editshop deleteitem <section> <item> (This command will remove any item from the shop)
- /editshop addhanditem <section> <buy price> <sell price> (With this oommand you can add items from your hand to the shop)
- /sellgui (Opens a GUI where you can drop items in to sell upon closing the inventory)
- EconomyShopGUI.shop (This permission allows players to use the shop)
- EconomyShopGUI.shop.<ShopSectionName> (Acces to open a specific shop section by its name)
- EconomyShopGUI.shop.all (Gives you permission to open all shop sections)
- EconomyShopGUI.sellall (Allows you to use the sellall command to sell all items in your inventory)
- EconomyShopGUI.sellallitem (When you have this permission you are able to sell all item(s) inside your inventory that match the specific material Example: /sellall baked_potato)
- EconomyShopGUI.sellallhand (Allows to use the /sellall hand command)
- EconomyShopGUI.reload ((Allows you to reload the plugin))
- EconomyShopGUI.eshop.additem (Allows you to use the additem subcommand from the editshop command)
- EconomyShopGUI.eshop.edititem (Allows you to use the edititem subcommand from the editshop command)
- EconomyShopGUI.eshop.deleteitem (Allows you to use the deleteitem subcommand from the editshop command)
- EconomyShopGUI.eshop.addhanditem (Allows you to use the addhanditem subcommand from the editshop command)
- EconomyShopGUI.discounts.<group> (The players with this permission node will get a discount that is setup in config)
- EconomyShopGUI.itemindexes (Allows you to see the locations of the shop items inside the shops.yml)
- EconomyShopGUI.sellgui (Allows players to open the SellGUI)
Vault (You will need this plugin to set up the Economy)
EssentialsX (An Economy plugin is needed, we recommend using Essentials but any other economy plugin also works)
English by Hurly Durly (Outdated):
Dutch by The BelgiumGames:
German by Produktecheck (Outdated):
Spanish by Ajneb97:
If you have a question or need support regarding to the plugin, please join our discord support server.
Note that EconomyShopGUI is created for bukkit, spigot and paper servers, we will not give support when running the plugin on a modded/hybrid server even though it may work.
Not conviced yet?
You can test the plugin on our skyblock test server.
This plugin comes with a API for developers to hook into the plugin.
This plugin uses bStats to collect anonymous statistics such as how many servers/players are using the plugin.
More info can be found at bStats.
The translation files of this plugin can be found on crowdin, if you want the plugin translated into your own language, send me a dm on discord and I will add it.
Please note that the reviews tab is not for asking questions/support, please join our discord support server instead!
This is a simple and free to use GUI shop plugin!