- Fix /eas persist mode not working
Edit Armor Stands 1.3.6
Edit poses, options and items of Armor Stands. With GUI for the Armor Stand inventory!
BrettPlayMC likes this.
- Added support for the Binding enchantment in the inventory gui. Before that players could remove their bound armor via an Armor Stand
- Some internal changes and fixes (see the github commits for all changes)
- Allow placement of blocks on Armor Stand heads
- Fix some issues with swapping of items
- Add an error sound to indicate to the player that he is not allowed to execute an inventory action in the gui or place an item type into a slot
IntenseArmadillo likes this.
- Updated to 1.9 - Added support for items in the offhand. (Still compatible with 1.8)
- Naming of Armor Stands via Anvil
- Add ability to move Armor Stands via command
- Persistent mode replaces the old 10s timeout after each command outside of the single editing mode
- The plugin now features a GUI player can access by running either /eas items or by rightclicking (while not sneaking) on the Armor Stand itself (depending on the permissions)
Please note that this is an experimental feature and that it might contain item duping/deleting bugs with some...