Just put EditableSign.jar in the plugins folder.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
You can Sneak + Right-click to edit the sign which is already placed! (only if you have "editablesign.edit" permission and WorldGuard allows you to "USE" or "INTERACT")
You can also edit Essentials' signs ([Sell], [Buy], [Disposal], etc.)
This plugin is based on libraryadict's previous work (SignMagic). He has been contacted and was ok about adding 1.8 support as well as WorldGuard support.
- /es : toggle between editable and non-editable mode
- /es help : displays a help menu
- /es reload : reloads config.yml
Supported region protection plugins:
- editablesign.edit : allows a player to edit a sign
- editablesign.colorsign : allows a player to use colored sign.
- editablesign.admin: bypasses the cooldown restriction
- editablesign.<region_name> : allows a player to edit a sign in the <region_name> world guard region.
- WorldGuard v6
- WorldGuard v7
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation to continue providing support for this plugin.
Code (Text):# This is a template config file
# define your parameter and its value like:
ErrorMessage : "&c [ES] : Some error occured."
# the use of WorldGuard,
# player needs to have WorldGuard region flag USE = allow to edit the sign
# Use specific WorldGuard Region name for allowing edit?
# number of seconds the newly edited sign will be non editable.
# number of seconds, until next time you can edit a sign.
# log .. if this is true, the author and changed content will be push to the log
# if this option is "true" you will be in the edit mode by default
# event priority
If you use WorldGuard's USE flag, you can make public notice/message board.
You can edit a sign with Sneak+Right-Click. (WorldGuard/Essentials signs)