Just put EditableSign.jar in the plugins folder.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
You can Sneak + Right-click to edit the sign which is already placed! (only if you have "editablesign.edit" permission and WorldGuard allows you to "USE" or "INTERACT")
You can also edit Essentials' signs ([Sell], [Buy], [Disposal], etc.)
This plugin is based on libraryadict's previous work (SignMagic). He has been contacted and was ok about adding 1.8 support as well as WorldGuard support.
The support for the plugin is provided here.
- /es : toggle between editable and non-editable mode
- /es help : displays a help menu
- /es reload : reloads config.yml
Supported region protection plugins:
- editablesign.edit : allows a player to edit a sign
- editablesign.colorsign : allows a player to use colored sign.
- editablesign.admin: bypasses the cooldown restriction
- editablesign.<region_name> : allows a player to edit a sign in the <region_name> world guard region.
- WorldGuard v6
- WorldGuard v7
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation to continue providing support for this plugin.
ErrorMsg: "&c[ES] : Some error occured."
CooldownMsg : "&b[ES] you need to wait for &e%remaining% &bseconds until next edit."
ConfigReloaded: "&a[ES] Success: config file is reloaded."
ESOff: "&a[ES] You're no longer in Sign Edit mode."
ESOn: "&a[ES] You're now in Sign Edit mode."
msg: "=== &e[&aEditableSign Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/es help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/es reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/es debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
# the use of WorldGuard,
# player needs to have WorldGuard region flag USE = allow to edit the sign
# Use specific WorldGuard Region name for allowing edit?
# number of seconds the newly edited sign will be non editable.
# number of seconds, until next time you can edit a sign.
# log .. if this is true, the author and changed content will be push to the log
# if this option is "true" you will be in the edit mode by default
# adjust these event priority if those event processes from this plugin
# interfere with other plugins' event processes.
# event type
ClickMode: RIGHT # or LEFT
If you use WorldGuard's USE flag, you can make public notice/message board.
You can edit a sign with Sneak+Right-Click. (WorldGuard/Essentials signs)
- added an extra off hand handling. Apr 4, 2019
- please handle anticheat within your own anticheat plugin. Mar 31, 2019
- updated the plugin initialisation process. Mar 31, 2019