THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin gives the ability to set a limit on the number of times players can spawn in an Ender Dragon. It is time-based (cooldown), meaning that the limit will reset every x minutes. (configurable)
/edl help: displays the help menu.
/edl settimer <minutes>: sets the timer.
/edl setdragonlimit <limit>: sets the limit for the amount of respawns.
/edl reload: reloads the plugin.
You can configure the entire plugin in-game via commands.
For custom messages go into the messages.yml and change any messages you want to.
- The timer starts at the correct time after a complete reload
- Ability to limit Ender Dragon respawns on a time base
- Custom messages.yml file with placeholders
- Info.yml file containing permissions and placeholders
- edl.limit.bypass: ability to spawn in ender dragons even when the limit has been reached
- edl.help: ability to see the help menu
- edl.reload: ability to reload the plugin
- edl.setlimit: ability to set the dragon limit
- edl.settimer: ability to change the timer
Simply put the EnderDragonLimiter jar into your plugin folder and restart your server. (If you encounter any issues please restart the server instead of using /reload or plugman).
If you have any questions or problems and want to stay up to date, feel free to join my discord: