- Tested Minecraft Versions:
(gif might be outdated sometimes)
With this Plugin you can allow your players to save their current effects into a single potion, this potion saves all different effects aswell as their remaining duration from the moment where the player executed the command. Obviously all the effects transfered into the potion will be removed from the Player once he used the command.
- Convert you current Potion Effects into a Potion
- Changeable Item name/Item lore (multi-line)
- Blacklist for specified Potion Effects
- Just allows converting effects from Potions obtained
- Nearly everything can be configured
COMMANDSCode (Text):/etp - Transfers all effects into a Potion.
/etp reload - Reloads the configuration.
PERMISSIONSCode (Text):etp.use - Permission to use the /etp command.
etp.reload - Permission to use the /etp reload command.
DONT USE REVIEWS FOR BUG REPORTS/SUGGESTIONS! USE DISCUSSION OR PRIVATE MESSAGE!
- You are not allowed to decompile this plugin
- You are not allowed to edit this plugin
- You are not allowed to claim the source/binary code of the plugin as your own
- You are not allowed to resell this plugin
- I hold the right to change this whenever I want
EffectsToPotion 1.0.7 (final)
Let your players move all of their effects in a Potion!
- Improvements and message on item receive Apr 18, 2017
- Improvements on Protection system, option to modify all messages and prefix Apr 18, 2017
- Last small bug fixes/improvements for today Apr 17, 2017