- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
The first and original plugin that allows players to get the vanilla spawn eggs by throwing regular eggs at mobs. It is intended to be simple to set up and use. The plugin is open source and can be forked on github. If you make any changes, pull requests are appreciated.
Installation and requirements
- Configurable mob health limit.
- Respects animal protection plugins such as GriefPrevention
- Compatible with all trading plugins.
- Very simple, throw an egg at a mob and it will be turned into a spawn egg.
- Permissions support.
- Configurable catch chance.
- Configurable cost (vault support, or items).
- Explosion effects.
Vault is supported but not required
Download the jar file and the configuration file will be generated on the first startup.
Configuration and permissions
Video credits: VariationVault