- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin is meant for servers who wish for their players to be able to connect elevator signs and teleport from one to another up & down.
Mostly made for HCF servers, although you could use this on an SMP or any other type of server.
How to use
- Download the plugin & drop it in your plugins folder
- Restart your server
- Create elevator signs by putting [Elevator] on a line then Up / Down on the next line.
- There also must be another Elevator sign below / above the one you are attempting to teleport from to ensure that players cannot easily create traps with them.